1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1996 GSXR Track Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Mushman Racing, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Mushman Racing

Mushman Racing Active Member

Penske Shock, recently serviced.
    Racetech front end components, recently serviced.
    Fresh Michelin Power RS Tires (1/2 track day on them).
    Full Hindle Exhaust.
    Sharkskinz Body Work.
    Frame & Case Protection.
    Radial Master / EBC Track Pads
    Includes: Spare wheels w/new Dunlop Rain Tires, front and rear stands, spares kit with service manual.

Runs good. Has been my track day bike for last two years. Would be a good inexpensive easy to maintain package for someone.

Located in Central Ohio.

$1,500 96 GSXR Left Side sm.jpg GSXR 750 Right Side sm.jpg GSXR at Putnam sm.jpg GSXR race stands SM.jpg Spare Wheels with Rains sm.jpg

Nick382 likes this.
  2. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

I'm going to post this link in the Vintage section as this bike is legal in V8 and also in AHRMA's new Next Generation II class.

TLR67 likes this.
  3. ungwaha

ungwaha Well-Known Member

Gawd I wish I had the cash right now!

418 likes this.
  4. Mushman Racing

Thanks. After reading ARHMA's press release I'm certainly thinking things over in a new light. Looks like Gingerman is the only one of "my" tracks that they go to though -- I just can't travel much during the season so I spend most of my track time at MidOhio.

5. Outsider V6 V7

I'm assuming it's a 750, so you can do Gingerman and a short 5 hour drive to Road America. Plus the WERA Vintage weekend at Mid Ohio in V8HW.

Pro Speed Racin likes this.
  6. Mushman Racing

It's like you're reading my mind... I've always wanted an excuse to road trip to Road America. Am testing the idea on the wife. I've thought about doing VMD too -- is V8HW heavily contested? Do any particular bikes seems to dominate that class?

7. Outsider V6 V7

I think Junge rode his TL last year. Down south dominated by R1's and GSXR 1000's

8. Mushman Racing

Thanks for the information. Doubt I'd be much of a threat to Mr. Junge at MidO but the modern vintage classes still sound like a lot of fun. I'll do a little more research and think about it. If I don't find a buyer for the GSXR -- then why not!

9. Mushman Racing

Sold.... Thanks.