1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Admit it. You have a little Brrome in you. (shaddup)

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, May 26, 2017.

1. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

What!!! You eat from short wavelength to long?!?!? That's all backwards!

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

beac83 likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It fits with eating small pieces to large tho :D

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The short wavelengths are faster so you've got to catch them early when you're fresh. The longer wavelengths are slower so they're still easy to catch when you're worn out.

5. beac83

Um, no. They all travel at the same speed. Some just tack faster.

wiggeywackyo likes this.
  6. Chango

Chango Something clever!

I just buy bigger bags.

pscook likes this.
  7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Holy fuck, you got a problem man... :eek: o_O :crackup:

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

They travel from point a to point b at the same speed, but the higher frequencies are "moving" faster along the way (it's hard to put that image into words but you know what I'm saying).

beac83 likes this.
  9. beac83

You are viewing the wave as a point source. I'm unsure it really works that way.

However, if it makes you feel better, shorter wavelengths require more energy to travel the same distance (based on the inverse square law of power), so I will concede your point about eating the shorter wavelengths first to capture the most possible energy from them based on energy remaining. But I will counter that since you do not know how far the M&M's have traveled, the longer wavelength colors will retain more energy at any given distance than the shorter wavelengths, assuming they all start with the same energy quotient.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

They'll only have travelled the distance from them to your eyes, since you're really not seeing the candy, you're seeing the light reflected off of it.

beac83 likes this.
  11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Buncha fukn nerds up in here......

[​IMG]

Funkm05 and Gorilla George like this.
  12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

What's the wavelength of the exiting brown?

13. groundhogday

groundhogday Well-Known Member

When I took a typing class back in high school, I started "ghost typing" everything I heard. Class lectures, conversations with people, everything I heard on TV, all of it. If I was at a table or desk, I'd position my hands like they were on a keyboard, index fingers on the home keys. Sometimes if I thought someone might see what I was doing, I'd put my hands on my thighs. I'd just type away, everything I heard, tapping imaginary keys. If I was standing and didn't have anything to rest my hands on, my fingers would still move, reaching for the proper imaginary key. I couldn't control the compulsion to do it at all for years, and it was over a decade before managed to stop completely. I would miss out on entire conversations because I was so focused on ghost typing I wouldn't really absorb what was being said.

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Okay, that's a new one.
    Extra points for weirdness.

groundhogday likes this.
  15. beac83

No. The brown M&M absorbs all the light frequencies except those that it reflects, creating the brown color. Brown is not a primary color, so it contains elements of the three subtractive primaries - C M and Y.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's pretty awesome. Medically speaking. :crackup:

groundhogday, auminer and caferace like this.
  17. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I thought I was the only one to ever do that. I'm very OCD about my email inbox. The only items in the inbox are ones that require my action. My boss has over 3000 emails in her inbox, it makes me uncomfortable.

groundhogday and pscook like this.
  18. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I have 60,000. :rock:

Gorilla George likes this.
  19. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

OMG :Puke:

20. caferace

caferace No.

This thread is serving its purpose. :D

@Yzasserina, I have 22,028 but I cleaned mine out just over a year ago. o_O