1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2024 Supercross

Discussion in 'General' started by Senna, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Daddy will keep him sheltered for as long as he can, they fear the battle of hype verses reality.

Senna likes this.
  2. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Wheelchair Pimp

not hitting the quad hurt Eli. He even said that. Eli will win this year. Think he’s 16 out of the championship. Plenty of races left too

Senna and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  3. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

Full disclosure: I’m no Deegan fan, I don’t think much of mouthy arrogant kids, nor the idea of building a big internet presence and giving himself a “cool” nickname before even riding his first pro race.

But on to the point— he has shown he’s a top 5 250 rider and he put together an intelligent points gathering season last year, but he hasn’t shown the level of genius that suggests he’ll be on a level with Jett or Tomac. Tomac won his first pro race, and Jett was quasar fast right from the beginning, although he hurt himself right away and needed to slow himself down a little, and then booked a perfect season in his first year in 450s. For some reason, self-promotion probably, people expect Deegan to be dominant like the true greats of the sport. Maybe, maybe not, but he’ll have to earn that status and I just haven’t seen it yet. His performance is above average, but not stellar, at least yet.

ToofPic and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  4. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

There's no "probably" to it. They created a product that has not lived up to the advertising campaign, much to the chagrin of the believers.

ToofPic and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  5. Linker48X

Well hell, here I was trying to be nice and got called for it. Certainly, then.

6. RS250Ape

RS250Ape Well-Known Member

IMG_9235.jpg

IMG_9236.jpg

TurboBlew and Senna like this.
  7. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

I saw something a week or so ago, that said he was going to 450s for the 25 Supercross campaign. I was like... Uh, how are you going to do that? Is Monster Energy Star racing going to field 4 450 riders? Or are they planning on getting rid of Justin Cooper, and or figure Cooper Webb, or Eli will be gone??? Time will tell. Ski

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  8. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

9. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Another mud race at Birmingham’s Protective Stadium this weekend? If the forecast holds, no press day riding, free practice, and possibly no timed qualifying, I'd say.
    I think they might have drawn more spectators if this race wasn't scheduled for the same weekend as Daytona 200 and Flat Track opener.

I would have bet money that Atlanta would be hosting one of the SMX round playoff races, instead of Charlotte.

https://weather.com/weather/hourbyh...bfeb347457c2b7e35255be63846d2366074445afb47db

10. Linker48X

Un-be-freaking-lievable, Deegan goes over after his heat and yells at Hammacher, the guy HE Deegan knocked down. What a tool.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2024
    backbone, Bugslayer, ToofPic and 2 others like this.
  11. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Not shocked.
    And peacock won't let me watch because I am in beaner country.
    I'll connect through a US system for the mains

12. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Douche Bag Deegan. I wanted to like the kid. His true colors come through and I just can’t.

backbone, Bugslayer, ToofPic and 2 others like this.
  13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

He's already a more successful racer than his dad ever was, so I'd be fine with him losing it and becoming irrelevant as well.
    Not likely, but I'd be fine with it.

backbone and skidooboy like this.
  14. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Another typical deegan move there for the main too.
    He truly thinks he can do whatever he wants.

15. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Title is Jett's to lose. The field can't let him start like that. This track would have helped one of the guys keep him behind, too. Ugh.

Once a Wanker.. and brex like this.
  16. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

I hope they dock him positions for the off track advancement, early in the main. But, really hope they dock him a position, or fine him, for what he did on the last corner FOR 7TH PLACE. Ski

ToofPic, Once a Wanker.. and brex like this.
  17. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

How about the 30 second card holder monster girl almost getting hit head on

Last edited: Mar 9, 2024
  18. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

His dad will be there to save him.

19. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Yeah that was wild. Monster Energy not doing their sponsored team any favors. :crackup:

Once a Wanker.., cpettit and ajcjr like this.
  20. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Two position penalty for gaining positions off track.
    Little bitch took out Hammaker in the heat, Hammaker bitch slapped him by kicking his ass in the LCQ and then a big bitch slap in the main. The little bitch cheated, rode over his head and took out Schock at the end as said for a mere 7th.
    Ends up 9th and will cry all over social media about how unfairly he was treated.
    Bitch. Just like his daddy.