1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2024 Supercross

Discussion in 'General' started by Senna, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Huh? Did the guy try to claim his bike?

backbone, Circacee and Senna like this.
  2. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

It's unfortunate. I was starting to like him this season, but it's clear the whole family is douchey.

3. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

It will all catch up with him eventually. Especially if he truly wants to win titles. I was impressed he continued to ride all of the laps of his heat race. He's likely seen how he looked stupid after turning in on Hammaker.

I really want to know more about how the hell that Monster chick ended up on the track in the first place.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2024
  4. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Wheelchair Pimp

Monster chick is fine. Saw an interview this morning with her saying the board took the brunt of it. Few bruises

Once a Wanker.. and brex like this.
  5. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

I bet they never let her on the track for the 30 second boards again. First rule, move your ass off the track. Ski

ajcjr and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  6. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

could have been a lot worse.

Scuba Steve and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  7. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I know its beating a dead horse,but his Dad is half the blame for me not liking him.That whole metal Melisha shit,
    when a little 13 yo redneck kid from Florida was kicking his ass back then(Pastrana).
    All Hype,all mouth,bullying other riders.
    Then the Loretta Lynns shit show about the cheater bike.Fuck Deegan,he's a punk just like his daddy.And lets not
    forget the stripper mom,amd empty between the ears sister.The whole family should move over to wraslin.

turner38, Bugslayer, backbone and 3 others like this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

9. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Ass heh heh heh, settle down Bevis!

5axis and skidooboy like this.
  10. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I've tried to live my life by a rule of thumb that has stood the test of time.If 10 people are leaning one way constantly
    and I'm leaning the other...Odds are my dumbass is the one that's wrong. Shit head needs to know,he's the problem!!!
    Again,he's like his dumbass daddy.Trying to bring all that bad boy image into SX.He's a joke,with some talent...some talent.
    I'm waiting on someone to clock him one good time.I WISH!! they would put him on a 450! He thinks he's pissed now..LOL!
    Did I mention I don't care for him?:crackup:

11. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

He has more hype than talent, imnho.
    He could be a star in arenacross, where his stupid image would be welcome.

ToofPic and brex like this.
  12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

There has to be some natural ability, but we aren't talking good genetics passed to a kid. Like Tom Brady's son should have genetics to get him started.
    Brian Deegan was quite shit as an MX or SX racer. Yes, he won once. But, he was never a threat for anything serious.
    His kid has been raised on a bike, with his own private tracks and all the personal coaches and training available. Riding daily at home and all over the place.
    He has enough seat time and training to make anyone born with true genetic natural talent for racing an absolute dominant force.
    And he's not.
    More comparable to the baseball dad that played D1 college baseball for one season, made big money in other areas and then sent his kid to baseball camps and travel baseball teams all year, every year.
    And then in high school the kid is all hyped up, has a massive social media presence and then isn't even an all-star in a small town.

ToofPic, 5axis and Bloodhound like this.
  13. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

I'd like to see him try pulling some shit like that with Jason Anderson....

ToofPic likes this.
  14. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

This falls in the general category of, “things may not go so well when Deegs goes to the 450s”. Can’t wait for his edumacatin’.

ToofPic likes this.
  15. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Bubba’s got a take…

16. grapemustard

grapemustard Well-Known Member

Roczen looked strong, but Jett still goes 1-1-1 for the sweep and overall.

Eli was no where :(

250's was fun, Macadoo and Deegan swapping points.

brex, Senna and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  17. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

I know there was a lot of close racing last night. Yet when Jett gets good starts, and Eli doesn't, the races seem less exciting for me. Roczen kept it close, but he seems to lack the 'closing package' Webb used to be known for. Chase, Webb, Andersen, and A.P. all showed moments of speed, but weren't able to maintain it consistently. Sexton does give us some hope for some future good races.

250's were great, and I think it's going to be a dog-fight for the championship between Cameron and Tom. Both are riding well, and smart. Nice to see Jalek have his Triumph up front for a lap or two. Did anyone else notice it was Coty Schock who was ahead and outside of Deegan going into the first corner, of the last start? Just before Deegan caught the Tuff-block.
    Agreed!
    We all know what he's capable of. I'm guessing he's pretty frustrated.

brex and Senna like this.
  18. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Jett has these guys covered. Roczen seems like the only guy who has anything for him, but he's too inconsistent.

Rough night for Tomac. He went nowhere in Race 3.

Circacee, brex and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  19. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Schock is bad ass getting plated on Monday & racing on Saturday. Huge risk for making a 6 week injury into a full year but good for him

Senna, brex and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  20. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member