1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 12, 2021.

Tags:
  1. BigBird

BigBird blah

I tried to watch that Manningcast and it was pretty bad. Actually Russell Wilson was better than both of them, and well he was also speaking Greek. So many reads that he went through. It was pretty amazing actually

2. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

I enjoyed the Dwayne Johnson set. After a touchdown, Eli said that Peyton would break down the play, but there must have been a glitch because Peyton comes through loud and clear with "I can't hear shit". Eli moved on without breaking stride.

BigBird likes this.
  3. BigBird

BigBird blah

i must admit, i didn't give it long. it was already a blowout, so thought i would give it a try.

4. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

I've tried it a few times. They can be entertaining, as well as the "pretty bad" that you saw.

BigBird likes this.
  5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

[​IMG]

Should be 4 , gotta include the Pats. :D

FastByKids likes this.
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Your 0-4 bias is showing :D

7. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

One held on to an aging relic too long and hasn’t won a playoff game in 8 years. Whereas their rivals young and upcoming talented QB has a playoff win since he came into the NFL in 2018.

While they did eliminate their rivals chances in the last game. Personally I’d rather not be in the tournament at all than endure the embarrassment that happened.

Their coach has even said he’s looking for a new talent like his rivals have going forward.

Sometimes when it appears you won, you really lose.

8. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

:crackup:Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. 8-3 to 8-9 losing to that inferior team and QB twice.

FastByKids likes this.
  9. StaccatoFan

It's just a fact. 11-0 to 11-Not getting past the Browns.
    18 years..couldn't get past Brady...but Flacco could.

You can wish in one hand and shit in other...you're boys are in the same place as my team....watching on the couch.

Your GM is "retiring" too because once you all wake up and realize how badly he botched the long term plans at QB...you'll realize Baker Mayfield is a SUPER option soon.

When Tyreek Hill grabbed the Pom Poms..he might as well have just grabbed TWATT and farted in his face.

10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Did masshole come back with a new team?

R1Racer99 likes this.
  11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Hold up... let me drink a bottle of whiskey and come back & see if that shit makes any sense...

12. Thunderace

Thunderace Well-Known Member

Flacco was and is a terrible quarterback. The Ravens defense has been the team's only saving grace for decades. Whenever I see a quarterback loft the ball in the air downfield putting it up for grabs, I always say "Flacco Pass!"

Anquone Bolden was his only saving grace.

13. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Wut? That’s some authentic, frontier gibberish right there.

FastByKids and R1Racer99 like this.
  14. StaccatoFan

In Sunmary Ben’s “greatness” ended when Bruce Arians left.

After that departure he was good.

G Dawg likes this.
  15. StaccatoFan

Flacco wasn’t terrible. He had terrible coordinators. Jim Caldwell walked into the building and made him a Super Bowl MVP.

Gary Kubiak came in to coach his best season ever.

I agree on Boldin as well. And the backbone of the AFC North is running and defense. Power football. Pittsburg had to abandon that to afford Bens bloated salary.

The Steelers have always had better receivers because Tomlin was one. So he has an eye for that talent.

The Ravens have always had better Tight Ends because we have Ozzy.

Ozzy is a better GM because he says “Right player at the right price” and he saw Flacco declining after his ACL and back injuries. He’s man enough to make those hard decisions.

And Harbs Coach of the a year award for “retooling the offense” mid season in 18 was bullshit. All Roman did was dust off his Kap playbook from his time in San Fran.

16. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Flacco's decline started the second the ink was dry on his WAY overpaid contract.
    Fact.
    They paid an average QB elite money and the team suffered for it.

17. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Fixed.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Masshole was better at this and had the decency to disappear when things got embarrassing. :crackup:

BigBird likes this.
  19. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

20. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Ryan Fitzpatrick is the man.