1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 12, 2021.

Tags:
  1. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Picks made last Monday…

2. FastByKids

Ouchie for the Cowgirls!

Actually, it was a great game. And I don’t really like anything from Cali.

BigBird likes this.
  3. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

That's amazing!

As smart as you obviously are, I'm shocked you didn't win the WERA fantasy football league.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That game was a total mess the final quarter. A clown car crashed into a dumpster fire all while mimes danced to the gratefully dead.

now it’s Steelers and KC time and this is gonna be painful. :( but the Steelers did beat the Ravens and put them out of the playoffs. :D

BigBird and dtalbott like this.
  5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'ma go look at my IRA to find something less dumpster-fire-eye. :mad:

6. FastByKids

My logic is usually impeccable. However one can’t predict whom will be on the cold/flu list weekly. AND oddly appears cold/flu doesn’t effect the playoffs! :D

7. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

It hasn't yet, anyway.

8. FastByKids

Phew, a slugfest just broke out in KC. Appears PM ain’t running for nutin . And Blitzburg found a run defence—-and sound tackling. Usually I’ll be in bed by halftime, but might need to see this one all the way to the end.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
  9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Things look different an hour later. :crackup:

BigBird likes this.
  10. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

11. FastByKids

Ouch, not exactly how I wanted to see Ben go out. Respect buddy, you definitely played the game your own way!

12. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

I was a little optimistic when they went up 7 but even Ben said they were 14th of the 14 teams left.

13. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Regardless of my fandom, this extra playoff round is not good. All it really did was show that the teams that snuck in really weren't 'playoff' caliber teams...

Lets hope Cards/Rams game is competitive.

BigBird likes this.
  14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

That will depend on which Cards show up.

BigBird likes this.
  15. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Yeah, that and some very suspect play calling early on meant the game was over midway through the second quarter.

Disappointing, but this was always going to be a rebuilding year so they've been playing with house money for a while now.

16. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

That's great ! :crackup: :crackup:

18. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I honestly expected Philly's defense to slow down TB's depleted offense a bit more than they did. Brady had his way with them with one starting WR and backup RBs. Two things learned, TB12 is the goat and the NFC east is pathetic from a competitive standpoint. Eagles have some really good players, a good coach and 3 first round picks this draft. That's a good scenario for next year, but they need to be looking for a QB if they want to go deep in the post season.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  19. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I'm surprised McCarthy hasn't been fired yet. Not just for last night's debacle, but his gameday calling and clock management is atrocious.

20. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

That plus the lack of game discipline from his players. Tying a record for most penalties in a game (3 on one lineman!) is an embarrassment. You made a comment about the NFC East being down (agree), but is there one actual great team this year?