1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 12, 2021.

Tags:
  1. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

I agree but hoping Bengals can figure out a way to beat Titans so Bills get another home game!

Banditracer likes this.
  2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

I'm a loser Jags fan but Mama is die-hard Buffies (born there !!) fan. Hard road ahead here. :D

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yall need to put down the crack pipe.

All that's left is to see which Bay beats KC in the Sleeperbowl.

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

5. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

First I heard. Their defense completely underperformed this year. Losing both pro bowl corners didn’t help. But that was not a traditional Ravens defense this year.

And someone had to take the fall I guess. Buck stopped at Wink. Sure isn’t going to stop at Harbs. His complete lack of judgement in 2 minute and extra point situations would NEVER be a problem. Ugh.

6. StaccatoFan

Maybe he already signed as the Giants new coach. I heard they interviewed him.

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

I think new GM said him and Daboll were a package, but I heard Maras also talked to Flores before they hired the new GM.....who's supposed to have total control :crackup:

8. StaccatoFan

Either way. Rebuild the defense is priority 1. And I guess it starts with a new DC.

I hope they either trade Patrick Queen or move him to safety. He’s way too small for inside linebacker. Drove me nuts the way he arm tackled runners. Derrick Henry saw him as a speed bump. No way I’d have picked him in the first round as a MLB.

Joe Burrow is a force to be reckoned with in our division. Need a defense to stop Cincy.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2022
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

Tom Brady is older than all the NFC coaches left....that's pretty crazy

Is Derrick Henry back? That changes things, at least for today's game

10. StaccatoFan

They activated Henry. We will see how many times he runs the ball.

Bengals have a decent defense and a better overall offense than Tenn because Burrow is way way better QB than Ryan T will ever be.

11. auminer

12. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

great game so far

13. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

is that a guy martin patch on his jersey?

14. auminer

I did not know that anyone on either of these teams was named Brandon, but the crowd is certainly wishing him a good performance!

15. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

North Kentucky going to party like it’s 1988. Wasn’t it the Iky Wood shuffle or something like that?

Bengals offensive line was painful to watch.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
    cpettit likes this.
  16. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I feel bad for Tannehill... that int wasn't his fault, but he's going to take all the blame.

Bungles won another playoff game!

cpettit likes this.
  17. BigBird

BigBird blah

Bungles becoming the Bengals right before our eyes. How slowly they grow

18. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Tannehill is the ONLY reason I picked North Kentucky. Shame that Titans were actually the better team. 3 InT kind of hard to come back from. Worse than 8 sacks apparently. Some dudes just aren’t big game winners. What a waste of a running game.

19. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

+ 2

20. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Apparently Brandon won.