1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 12, 2021.

Tags:
  1. BigBird

BigBird blah

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Possibly in Buffalo according to the chatter.

3. Thunderace

Thunderace Well-Known Member

He is on his way out, but it would be cool to have three brothers play on the same team. I think he could have fun and be a value to the team. With 19 free agents going into the season, it's going to be interesting how they manage. Expectations for my Stillers next year are low.

BigBird likes this.
  4. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Nah, he wants to win a ring. Pittsburgh is out for that very reason. He’s going to be on a contender, might vote is he goes home to Green Bay.

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

The 'aints will be good enough to win it all, but despite the flashes of brilliance, will end up losing to a team they should beat and breaking Cajuns' hearts.

6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Who dey got for a QB next year?

7. auminer

I have no idee...

8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Colts trade up and get Lawrence.

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And the couple weeks of sweet silence from a sauced-up Roy make it all worth it. :D

StaccatoFan and tl1098 like this.
  10. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

in on the first page

11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

It'll be winston and he'll be a mvp contender

12. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

They are spectacular at snagging defeat from the jaws of victory aren’t they?

BigBird likes this.
  13. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

In on Page 1

And Winston will throw another 30 picks of he wins the 'aints starting job. Even if he doesn't...he's NOT the leader Brees is, and never will be.

JJ Watt wants to go to a contender, and Western PA doesn't have one as long as the Rooney's won't wake up and realize their GM f*cked them
    HARD by not managing their team properly. Ben-It's-Over has stayed WAY too long, they didn't draft and groom a new QB. Their extremely
    veteran heavy roster is why they are now in salary cap hell. Same thing could happen in Baltimore as LaMar and other players age off their
    rookie contracts, but Ozzy and DeCosta will manage the salary cap better.

When Bell left, drafted no replacement, and now....they have the worst running game in the league with an aging line.
    (And you can say the Ravens have the worst passing game, but I'll take defense/running game over dink and dunk every day of the week).

It does seem though that holding on too long is a problem in the AFC North. The Bengals kept Marvin Lewis WAY WAY too long, too.
    I give credit to the Ravens for being wise enough to let Flacco go and move on. It was only 2 years past due...not 11 like the Steelers/Ben.

I don't think the Tompa Brady Bucs will repeat next year...don't think they can keep every player they have now with the reduced salary cap for 2021,
    but I'd never count Tom out...they will definitely be in the hunt next January. They should have no problems winning their Division with Brees retired.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Steelers will suck.

roy826ex likes this.
  15. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

still clueless

Just stop posting please!

16. auminer

Well bless your heart.....

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Damn you for throwing up the Drunken Bat Signal!!!!!!

StaccatoFan likes this.
  17. roy826ex

I literally believe you are dumb and dumber in the flesh

Meet d-dum America

just stop posting your intellectual misguidance here, it’s embarrassing for you.

18. roy826ex

No one drunk here asshats just cold turn off the fucking artic blast to the south you frozen fuck heads up north I will never know how you deal with this shit!

oh I know how you survive through the shit winter with the internet being tough guys or reliving fantasies, more like OLD fucking guys in a couch lol

Btw this website sucks takes forever to post or do anything on it. I’m pretty sure it’s been hit just like the wera headquarters was lol all of the modern era racers personal info has been opened up to the web and no one here is pissed cause y’all ain’t raced in the modern era where credit cards were used lol

figures no one here would see the train coming anyway.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

In between benders, it seems ol’ Roy gradyeeeeated charm school. :crackup:

Razr likes this.
  20. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

He’s barely vaginal discharge.
    Pussy cannot handle a little chilly weather. Booo hooo.

Oh..and the web site is fine....you're what's slow and not performing well here.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021