1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 NFL season

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Milking some org for dough seeing as he'll NEVER play in the NFL.

2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

He's not a Free Agent...he's suffering from Systematic Oppression, and there's no NFL scale for that in the new Collective Bargaining Agreement.

brex likes this.
  3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Malibu Barbie? Why ya gotta do my man like that?
    :crackup:

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

GF is a Bucs fan and we watch nearly every game and go to a game or two every year. She is jacked about Brady being at QB. Jameis was horrible. With Brady's QB I.Q., Godwin, Evans and O.J. Howard to throw to, they are a reliable run game away from being contenders.
    Super Bowl is in Tampa this year. Can the GOAT go out on top?

5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

6. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I think the Superbowl is wishful thinking. But it's definitely Brady's best wide receiver lineup.
    And I also think this is Oj Howard's last chance not to be a bust...

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

8. rwdfun

rwdfun

9. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

No State taxes in the Sunshine State makes the salaries sweeter.

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

They'll be the hottest 90 year old GILFs you've ever seen! :crackup:

11. rwdfun

rwdfun

Gotta officially change your address to Florida and once that happens, the stupid just happens. I'm not sure it's worth it

12. rwdfun

rwdfun

Oh I didn't say I wasn't looking forward to it :D

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Saints sign Jameis Winston, creating a bit of controversy since they already have Drew Breesus and three-year backup Taysom Hill.

Interesting to note, though, that Winston has already completed more passes to Saints players than Hill has (10 to 7), more touchdown passes to Saints players 2 to 0, and he's never worn the team uniform.

Shenanigans, scottn and HPPT like this.
  14. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Interesting stat. :crackup:

15. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

and they drafted a QB in the 4th round... My son is a huge Saints fan and HATES Jamis - he ain't impressed right now and is hoping he's a training camp casualty.

16. sicc

sicc Well-Known Member

They have to pay taxes in the state played. So potentially all of their away games get taxed, assuming there is a tax.

17. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

That is only true for about 1/2 the states. Another 16 or so states have a minimum number of days working in the state before you have to pay state income tax there. I doubt an NFL player would meet that minimum. Paying taxes for "working" one day in a state doesn't generally make sense for anyone except the tax preparers and attorneys. Sure a state might get some decent money from an NFL player, but the flip side is you have people that make $70 in a day that now are supposed to file a tax form and it will cost more to process than the state gets in tax.

18. Sabre699

Good riddance. Buh-bye.

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yeah.... Sean Peyton is no dumbass, but I truly can't see an upside to this one. Maybe they are going to make him an RB with the option/threat to pass?

20. Sabre699

Maybe they just needed a bit of "criminal" on their roster.