1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 BBS Formula 1 Fantasy Racing League

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lol, no, I am not that big of a techno idiot, I don't think. I wouldn't think that they would block you registering a new identity to an email address. It's not even for money, who cares? Anyway, I'm now annoyed and will figure it out tomorrow. Nevermind that my lineup would have bombed today, ha!

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Have you tried the password recovery feature for your previously existing accounts? Maybe the simplest way to get back in the game is to use one of those.

3. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I thought I had (clicked right thing, waiting for link in email, hurry up, hurry up, hurry up) but admittedly it has been last minute and I am not long on patience. We will see. Maybe I'll just start a new email account for this stuff. Hahahahhahahahahah! Although that's not a terrible idea...one identity dedicated to sports gambling...

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Lost three drivers in first 8 laps + one later in the race. Who can top that? :D

5. merle4

merle4 Menace to sobriety

Lost three in the first 8 like you and half of my manufacturer. Close. Didn't lose Stroll. Thought it was gonna be a much worse outcome for me. Thankfully you took it in the crapper even worse than me. My two remaining guys podiumed though

6. merle4

I just looked Papa. You scored more than I did. We had the worst scores of anyone still trying. :beer:

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Results already finalized? I don't bother looking until the next day.

8. merle4

I don't know about finalized, but results are posted.
    I'm still ahead of you, in case you were wondering

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You were ahead of me before this weekend and you just said that you scored more than I did this weekend. So no, I wasn't wondering. :Poke::D

10. merle4

Read today's second post again, tough guy.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well damn, I guess I didn't believe that was possible. Sorry about that.

12. merle4

Damn you Papa Thiam!

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Imagine if Sainz hadn't hit that wall. I just can't have nice things. :mad:

14. merle4

It was a wash then, I had him too.
    Have a lot of releases this week. Lost something like 6.5 million of budget. ouchie

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, I only have two for the roster for next week. This weekend was kind of a bridge for me. I picked up Ferrari and Giovinazzi just for this week, hoping they wouldn't hurt me too badly.

16. merle4

So i didn't wake up early and missed that Stroll was a scratch. Yippee

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I found out as they started FP3. Didn't care enough to bother getting behind my laptop to make a change.

18. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Meh, just a minor bump in the road. It's very survivable.

Screenshot 2020-10-10 183857.jpg

20. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Figures, but not to worry, my entire lineup will prolly crash out the 1st lap. :(