1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 BBS Formula 1 Fantasy Racing League

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Mar 10, 2020.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's that time of the year again! And it totally snuck up on me with all the coronavirus shit. Until two days ago, I really didn't think that there would be F1 in Australia this week.

I am moving the game back to GridRival this year. If anyone was playing with us for the first time last year, GridRival is the platform we played on in 2018. The game is very similar to the official F1 game we played last year but is just a little bit more challenging from a management standpoint, which makes it more interesting.

You can't sign up just yet, but I emailed the founder yesterday and he said that the game will be online this week. Just wanted to let you guys know so you have it on your radar screens. There may not be a lot of time to get ready before the cars hit the track this weekend.

If it's not online on Thursday, we will revert to the official F1 game that they played last year.

2. merle4

merle4 Menace to sobriety

thanks Papa.

3. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Id just thought about that today. Cant believe its already race week.

4. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Got an email GridRival went live yesterday.

5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I'm in! Will sign up, promptly forget password, and ignore it for the season. Too bad we don't play for money! :p

rd400racer likes this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OK, this year is going to be a real challenge for a change. No more easy lineups that everyone copies. Holy crap, it is not easy to come up with a team you like. :D

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Bump.

Season starts tomorrow, until cancellation is official. If you're a regular F1 viewer, sign up! It's free, we just play to enhance the viewing experience.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OK, people. Season finally starts this week. Everyone get your team ready. Good luck!

10. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Hunting for PW... :oops:

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So, just a normal day… :crackup:

12. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

My team was still there from March. :beer:

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Practice starts tomorrow!

14. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

:clap:Finally!

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Only one car broke down on its own today. So of course, it had to be one of mine. :rolleyes:

16. merle4

Same guy here, I'm guessing.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He was my double-points driver. I got screwed bad. :mad:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  18. merle4

Was or wasn't?

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!