1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 MotoGP fantasy league

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Mar 4, 2019.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If the MotoGP site goes live, have you guys settled on a zero-tolerance policy for missed rounds? (The BigBird rule) :D

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

this is the access code for the motogoat.net website for our group. the developer said that for their global rankings it's going to be based on 10, but for our group it'll be 15, and should be ready for this weekend. So if you want to try it out and sign up

motogoat.net
    6832-1228-7972-4074

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Put some color in it, or something to make your post to stand out.

SuddenBraking and BigBird like this.
  4. Kramerica

Kramerica ISO: Intern named Darin

That's what the inbox is for XD

5. Phl218

Phl218 .

FTFY

badmoon692008 likes this.
  6. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Geez, now it belongs in the vape thread.

Chris, brex, Phl218 and 1 other person like this.
  7. Phl218

Phl218 .

8. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

I signed up to on motogoat to see how it is, and I can’t drag Morbidelli up on my phone into top 10. I guess you have to use a computer or other device to get the site to work right. Anyone else play around with the picks?

9. Phil Wilkinson

Phil Wilkinson Well-Known Member

I did. Used my computer first and wondered about that issue you experienced on your phone. Computer was flawless [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

10. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

If it’s not flawless on the iPhone, it makes it harder to make those weekly picks wherever you may be. Just saying.

Phl218 likes this.
  11. Phl218

Phl218 .

Yeah, that was the good thing once motogp had theirs fixed. Still not buttersmooth, but doable

12. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Goes without saying. It will be in the big print. :D

13. dsapsis

Jesus Maria. A pm can only contain 5 addresses.
    We are going to have to do this here.
    I'll send confirmation via email based onthe paypal address
    Players

dsapsis, BigBird, Phil218, badmoon692008, Dan Dubeau, 10MM, jonanthanp, jksoft, metricdevilmoto, chino52405, motorkas, SuddenBraking, crazymofo, Greenhound386, sbk1198 ScottyRock, cgordon, Phil Wilkenson, Chris, E Reed, sidepipe79,Kramerica westie72. If Ive missed anyone, holler.
    You are receiving this because you stated interest in being in the 2019 MotoGP fantasy league.
    Ante is $50 per person, and the payout will be first through third roughly at 80% 15%, 5% of bank. These will get posted to the beeb and to an email list based off the input contacts.
    Deposit bet to paypal to dsapsis at comcast dot net
    If somehow the game gets skuttled (that is, determined to be unfair) all players will get a refund.

Game is still being determined but all players should post their first race (Qatar) to the BBS no later than 5 pm Saturday, March 9. Default scoring rule is as documented in the thread with last years results -- top 15 pick, score championship points for position if there or above.

Good luck, mates.

Phl218 likes this.
  14. 72westie

72westie Well-Known Member

Payment sent.

15. Phl218

Phl218 .

$ sent

16. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

No link yet, but I'm in regardless. $$ Sent.

17. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

18. dsapsis

I checked and paypal is working fine. I do realize I get to know y'all's real names, but mums the word...:D
    That said, please indicate your screen handle here so I know who is who. (I have you four above figured out based on timestamp.)

19. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Money sent even though I am confused about where we are playing. Are we still waiting to see if the MotoGP site goes live?

20. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

$72 CDN headed south. Damn that exchange rate is a killer.

It better be that high in November when I win :)