1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 MotoGP fantasy league

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I'm not complaining about anything bird is doing. All the work is appreciated by me. More of a complaint directed at hotmail, and a heads up to others that the emails might be going into a junk folder instead of the inbox like they should. Every time I click on "not Junk", but the next one still goes straight to junk. No idea why.

2. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I use Gmail and since initially marking these as Not Spam, I haven't had any trouble receiving the emails in my inbox. I did take a look at the emails and do see a few things that could be triggering them to be flagged as spam but there probably isn't much that can be done about it so I won't get into the details. If your email has a whitelist feature, you could try adding '[email protected]' to the whitelist or as a contact. Most spam filters won't mark emails as spam if it is from a contact. Just a few suggestions.

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

You guys need to take better care of your junk

4. crazymofo

crazymofo Then i was like...Braaap!

Im using GMail.. same issue.. i just go to my spam folder and search for servey lol

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

I would also add [email protected]

Thanks for understanding all! I really just want everyone to be able to play, that's really my motivation. It's more fun when everyone is in the game and does well or not so well.

6. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

You do a good job, me not so much haha.

Phl218 and BigBird like this.
  7. festertruck

festertruck Well-Known Member

Ouch, that was a rough one. Thought for sure quatararo would fade because of the surgery. Who is Honda going to replace Lorenzo with next year?

I am getting the emails no problems and thanks for all the effort.

jksoft and BigBird like this.
  8. Dan Dubeau

Yeah, We noticed.....lol

BigBird likes this.
  9. festertruck

festertruck Well-Known Member

So is Lorenzo's injury the opportunity he takes to save face and retire?

Here's hoping this year's assen rivals last year.

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

I am planning to get 120 points this weekend, now that the wrecking ball is out of the way

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

I'm going all in with an upside down order, well at least from my usual.

Go Rossi!

Sent from my smatrfone

12. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

Can you send me another email for picks I don’t see it in my emails

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

I resent one...let me know

Just checked, looked like we have one for you now. Total of 14 entries thus far.

14. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Man, I suck with the late reply here, but I haven't seen the survey link for Assen. I have gotten every other one. Are you able to send again? If not, I will PM my picks. Super easy to check the timestamp on that for validity.

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

I sent about 3 emails in the last hour. apologize for the spamming, just trying to make sure everyone is ok.

And I guess no one checked 2 weeks ago when I asked :(

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

Don't have your picks yet

17. Dan Dubeau

do you have mine?

18. Phl218

Phl218 .

Later alligator

19. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

I checked, and they’ve been showing up fine for me since the first one... appreciate the effort you’ve put in to running this

20. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Sorry. I haven't had a problem with any of the previous ones, so I never worried about it. I still don't have it (and I checked Spam). My wife does have it and is submitting her picks now. I will PM mine in just a moment.