1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 MotoGP fantasy league

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

All things considered, I don't think I did too bad out of that. I know I got at least 66 lol

2. crazymofo

crazymofo Then i was like...Braaap!

I got a clusterfuck lol

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

upload_2019-6-16_9-50-41.png

No Entries
    dsapsis (spam filter issues) :(
    jonathanp
    SuddenBraking

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

5. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Very tough race to figure. Bigbird and I are going to solve my problems with an alterno email address -- not sure if I would have made picks it would have been better. All you guys scoring 77 and above did well (and good to see fester is human). I'm still bummed that the race got spoiled. I think it was going to be a solid three way battle. Oh well. On to Assen in "two weeks time". Good luck everyone.

BigBird likes this.
  6. BigBird

BigBird blah

Next Race survey has been sent

Look for : MotoGP Rankings for Assen 2019 BBS

7. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Hell yeah! Finally got a good one, even though it was my worst as far as points, but tied for the win for this round...I'll take it! lol If Rins wouldn't have outbraked himself trying to pass Petrucci, I would've nailed the podium. So close. But yeah, Lorenzo fucked everyone up in this one lol

8. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

I did not get the email or it changed names

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

I had rins FTW and MM in 2
    LOL

10. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Other than the bowling into the hairpin, pretty uneventful race. Fantasy... apparently I'm destined for the midfield regardless of how the weekend plays out.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Good day for the brave. :D

BigBird and Phl218 like this.
  12. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Pretty sure I had a Rossi, Vinales, Dovi podium...that might explain my last place finish. Lorenzo in the top 10. I've been sinking like a stone since the beginning of the season. At this rate, I will be in last by season's end.

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

Which email the new or old?

Sent from my smatrfone

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

No one was brave enough.

Those that did well, at least myself was lucky that the 4 of them went down. I did have Rossi on the Podium, but the others not so much. If JLo playing Mario Kart doesn't happen then the standings would have been reversed.

TL;DR...Thank JLo

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

Can everyone check they got the email?

I spend my own personal time doing this on weekends, and when away on vacation. I do not not like to hear complaining on Monday after the race, or heck even on a Friday/Saturday about I didn't get it, etc.

I try my best to help resolve any issues when presented.

There was and is two weeks again between races. Find 20 seconds to check your email or search for it.

Sent from my smatrfone

16. Phl218

Phl218 .

Ok

17. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I got 2 emails for Assen, and BOTH went to my junk folder again. It's done it a bunch of times now, even if I click "not junk". Haven't missed one yet, but they're not going to my inbox for some reason.

18. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Guys;
    The onus for getting these into your mail are on you, not the Bird. He has done some very heavy lifting to get the tech side of the game down, including resending lots of links where they dont seem to make it past filters. I suppose we could try a relay, but please endeavor to config your email client to pass these into your inbox. We will try a relay route for those with no picks as of Friday prior to race coming up at the end of the month. So (as advisable no matter), place some safety picks as soon as you get the link so we know who is missing.

Thanks.
    --dave

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  19. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I'm using Gmail and after the first couple went to my spam folder I've gotten every one in my inbox.

20. 72westie

72westie Well-Known Member

I received 3 for the Assen race in my gmail inbox.