1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 WERA Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Dec 15, 2015.

1. At this point i am trying to see how many races i can do, while using as few bikes as possible. That is why i got the 1299S instead of an R1, so i could do all the Liter bike classes and the HWT classes. Plus i still have the R6 and The Grom.

Im good for 8 races per day (16 on a DH weekend) as it is now. I think adding a LW bike and more classes would only hurt my performance in the other classes, and i would also need a bigger crew.

craig641 likes this.
  2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

you may have missed this earlier

the ones I saw on AC and SE the Roebling dates should be 7/16-17. That's what's on the google calendar and Roebling's schedule.

3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Are you the SV guy that takes out FZR's? o_O

4. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

A double header, a National, and a RBoM SV Challenge all in one!

5. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

After your GNF performance, your short term goal for 2016 should be to see a checkered flag....

6. Add some Grom races in there and it would be the event of the century.

7. [​IMG]

Wheel Bearing likes this.
  8. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

And @Chaotic that would give you three more races if you get a SS SV.

I see a couple more comments in that you're afraid it would hurt your performance in the other classes.... maybe your just afraid of the LWT guys and won't admit it.... :D

9. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I'd agree with all of the "get a taste" before MotoAmerica sentiments, but that's simply not how it works anymore. Guys/gals do some club racing then go pro to check off as a bucket list item. Or they keep with it, given the costs between the two aren't drastically different. Or they stop and go to trackdays. The last I remember of the National Series being a proving ground was Gerloff/Lewis years back.

How did it work out when Miller was on the schedule? Can WERA afford to have a National Series, all over the country when MotoAmerica is trying to do the same? What's your suggestion?

10. Nailed it. The 600 and 1000 riders aren't shit, it is the LW riders im scared of. :D

cha0s#242 and renegade17 like this.
  11. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Thanks for that Chris

Gorilla George likes this.
  12. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Did you ever ride against Xavier? Holy cow that kid is fast..

13. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Meh. He's alright.... :)

Everyone knows the SV\LW class serves 2 purposes: A stepping stone for the fast kids and a place for budget minded and/or middle aged racers to get out and have some fun.
    Broome is neither!
    That being said, I know where there's a 110hp LW legal ( liquid cooled 4 valve 687cc) Ducati that has Broome's name on it...

Gorilla George likes this.
  14. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

Missed 110 by more than 15 ponies...

15. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

you're kidding? I had no idea so I threw out a conservative number. I'm looking into doing a similar motor right now. Umm ya. Duc parts are slightly more than Sv stuff!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  16. ICEMAN43

ICEMAN43 New Member

Is this thread not about a schedule... ?? Looks like a bitch session to me, all I here is a bunch of crying about shit that none of you have control over.

17. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

The other direction, around 95ish
    Do dead cylinder gsxr 750 and get it out of my garage.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  18. JBarx

JBarx Status: None.

How about that... I guess I'm starting in the right place. Middle aged dude with limited disposable income who just wants to compete. Now let's get Mid-Ohio buttoned up for 2016! :beer:

skidooboy likes this.
  19. WANABE RACER

WANABE RACER Well-Known Member

I may have missed it somewhere but did you say that you was still trying to add cmp to the schedule? Sorry