1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just saw the video.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by todzuki, May 13, 2004.

1. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

Re: Re: And now, the politically incorrect view

Rodger, Rodger you
    (and Papa) are so transparent, for a supposedly educated men you spout ignorance here.

Last edited: May 14, 2004
  2. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Greenies funeral? Papa has yet to answer the question to the real debate going on here...what he has managed to do, as many liberals often also do, is change the subject or not answer direct questions that they know they can't properly answer. Case in Point:

Why in the world is it hypocritical for me to have a desire to join the army rather than the police force? I said it was a horrible analogy and that you can't compare the two, then gave a weak argument to support that position which i apparently lost on...but whether the army is proactive or reactive has little to do with the SUBJECT we were originally discussing...and that is what could possibly be hypocritical about my wanting to serve? I've asked that question time and again, and he has reverted to an area where he can provide sound answers...i.e. the proactive/reactive argument...he hasn't proven anything as to why such actions would be hyprocritical...

So until he proves that particular case to me...all he has merely done is shot down a single factoid of one of the many arguments that can be brought about as to invalidate his position of calling everyone hypocrites...everyone coming on here stating, greenie, "blah blah blah" doesn't change the fact that he hasn't supported his claim with one single statement in four pages of posts...so...

Papa...for the fourth time i am going to ask you directly so no dodging, going back to proactive/reactive stuff, no if, ands, or buts about it...my question:

How is a person who is enraged by seeing his countryman's throat sawed off and wanting to enlist a hypocrite?

And if you view me as being a hypocrite, do you also consider the men who enlisted after the hideous events of pearl harbor and the wtc to be hypocrites as well?

There are two questions you have failed to answer and this is the fourth and final time i will pose them...if you don't answer..we all will simply know you can't substantiate statements that you make on the board...and your credibility will flop around like an earthworm that has found itself in the middle of hwy 77 on Labor Day...because anyone can dodge questions until they have an answer to one:Poke:

Last edited: May 14, 2004
  3. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: And now, the politically incorrect view

I also wonder as to why papa would bring up a racially motivated murder to compare it to...as if to attempt to not only paint some as hypocrites but also bigots?

4. ysr612

ysr612 Well-Known Member

there is a great chance that it was only racially motivated as he was a practicing Jew.

5. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

wtf are you guy arguing about? Damn, I can't believe I read this whole thing, I want the last three minutes of my life back! :p

6. jwb

jwb but... I AM NAPOLEAN!!!!

i think the reason he has not answered your question is because of one of two reasons:

1. he is getting a sponge bath by some hot, french nurse; or

2. he is amused/amazed/disgusted that you totally missed his point in the first place.

i am not quite sure what to think of you.
    i just deleted a bunch of stuff i wrote because i realize that it really does not matter.
    i think that as you grow older and become a little more wordly you might actually turn into someone with a some what enlightned view.

then again, maybe not...
    there seems to be no shortage of rednecks that "might" have turned into someone worth while.

best of luck

7. jwb

i can not decide if this is as funny as i want it to be or not.

8. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Phew!!! Now i can sleep at night!:D :p

9. jwb

if ignorance is truly bliss, i am sure you sleep like a baby every night...

:Poke:

10. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

this was an elective war fought under questionable circumstances, there are many people who feel this way.

11. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

And many that do not feel this way

12. As was Daniel Pearl. Coincidence?

I'd really like to understand why Berg's murder is so different from Pearl's murder that Pearl's murder barely rated a mention on this BBS, yet Berg's murder is causing a bunch of people to start shouting about going to the Middle East to kick some ass?

Somebody enlighten me.

13. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

I don't see a lot of difference, but I can only offer some guesses:
    1) Can't remember, but was Pearl's execution broadcast like this?
    2) The war is losing public support... might the admin and pentagon want to fan the flames of outrage to gain support?
    3) Pearl was a reporter, part of the vast media bias conspiracy and not likely to get much slack around here :D

14. jwb

DING DING DING

we have a winnner!!!!!!!!
    tell him what he has won, alex!!!

15. 1. Yes.
    2. Unfounded speculation, bordering dangerously close to paranoid conspiracy theory.
    3. Could be, although Pearl was a reporter for WSJ, which isn't a charter member of the Vast Media Conspiracy (tm).

16. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

First, you say it is sometimes necessary to kill people. The you say you understand "why other nations despise us". Then hand-wringing and questioning of what is right.

Humans have a survival instinct dating back to the when the first hominid used a "tool" to bash another living thing for food or to stay alive. Sure enough, hominds and humans learned to prey on the fear instinct and the desire to impose control on others. The beginnings of war, in other words. Methods of waging war evolved from the use of rocks, stick and bone clubs to what war is today.

Is what just happened "right"? Who started this war? Look back and see: roots in the 1990's with the first WTC bombing and the OK City bombing, then the USSCole attack and the attacks of 9-11-01.

17. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

It took almost 3 pages before some one brought up Billy Bob. Is this a bbs record?

:D

18. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Liberal WIMP!

:D

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If it's just you and YamahaFan who don't get it, I have absolutely no problem with you thinking you "won."

Remember that other thread where you said you had more respect for me before the thread started? As I recall, my answer was that I would not lose any sleep over it. I haven't. :D

p.s. Was that answer liberal enough for you?

Last edited: May 15, 2004
  20. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

Not seeing any corellation. What does the OK city bombing have to do with it anything? I see some Al Queda attacks in there, but nothing that Iraq had anything to do with.