1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just saw the video.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by todzuki, May 13, 2004.

1. jwb

jwb but... I AM NAPOLEAN!!!!

he did not commit a crime.

what crime did the countless numbers of middle eastern citizens that have been killed by us commit?

or do they matter?

the analogy was to point out that graphic actions are not that uncommon in that region.

they happen here as well... which was what really got this thread kicked off.

2. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Time to get back to my liberal bashing....you have to ask? One is simply in the wrong place at the wrong time killed accidentally, the other is killed by people who have swarn according to their religion to kill all infidels? One was killed by misguided information, the other was killed with intent...but in your "grand scheme of things" they're both dead...but under your "grand schema" umbrella i could add these two poor teenagers that were killed by a drunk driver over here in the last month.

:rolleyes: By that same logic...both had two eye balls, a nose, and on and on...

You're Right! Bring our murderers home :rolleyes: It's that kind of backward logic that allowed terrorists and their camps to thrive during billy bob's years in office

3. El Amin

El Amin Well-Known Member

In war, people die. There is no way around that. No one in the world believes that Saddam is a victim. No one.

4. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

:bow: :up:

5. jwb

my point is that how do you think that people that actually live in a country that is being reduced to rubble feel about these differences?

we play on computers while they are stepping over bodies.
    do not attempt to compare the two lives.

did terrorists first come into existence in "billy bob's years in office"?
    qualify this whole "thriving" remark.

6. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Ok hippie...i'm going to take a page from yamabobbie..."evidence"...got any???:rolleyes:

7. El Amin

I'm quite certain if the U.S. government knew of soldiers SAWING a prisoner's head off.... there would at least be an inquiry. At leasy the soldiers showed their faces on camera. That can NOT be said of the cowardy rats who MURDERED Berg. His father seemed quite weird on television by the way. "My son paid for Rumsfeld, and GWB's sins!!" what a strange thing. Not necessarilly the blame, but the remark.

8. jwb

are you serious?

you may be a somewhat learned person but you are about as ignorant as they come.

9. El Amin

:D You are somewhat smart, but ignorant. :D

10. jwb

what you meat to say is if the american public knew... insert the rest of your statement here...

11. jwb

ooohhhhh, you do not even know the half of it.
    i am ignorant of a great many things, but naive i am not.

12. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

You think that the American ideal that you should not saw innocent peoples' heads off is one shared only by Americans?
    Iraqi citizens who are not terrorists do not agree with you.
    I stand by my statement. If there is a culture that believes it is perfectly acceptable behavior to saw the heads off innocent people, they should be completely destroyed down to the last sperm.
    If you think they are worth saving, hide them all in your house.
    I don't believe such a culture exists but you're welcome to them.
    BTW, try to keep your head about you.

13. El Amin

I guess your government will have to watch every thrilling moment of those tapes. I hope at least you are thankful for being able to make remarks like that on a world wide forum, and not get your head taken from you.

14. El Amin

I was not speaking to you, but making fun of your oxymoron. :)

15. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Region?
    Do you really believe Iran, Jordan, Egypt, etc are upset that Saddam was ousted?
    No one can be that ignorant.

16. jwb

i already answered this once so go back and read again.

i do like how you are calling for whole sale genocide yet you do not have a foreign invading army on your doorstep.

neat...

17. jwb

our government has know of the atrocities (sp) that our soldiers have committed in other conflicts.

again, my real point is that this sort of behavior is not limited just to terrorists.

of course i am thankful i live where i do.
    but that does not close my eyes to the fact that my government does some shady things.

18. jwb

this makes no sense to me because i have never even implied anything of the sort.

we have had dealings in the middle east long before we took iraq over last year.

the terrorists did not start hating us last may.

19. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I just don't know what to say. This thread is gone very, very wierd.

Frank - Didn't know about Tenet. I'll look it up.

Glen - i read that part too, and its hard to reconcile with everything else. That is for a different thread.

Otherwise I'm speachless, and i won't be attending Greenies BBS funeral unless my cold goes away.

20. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

no not really - but papa pulled the same thing on me in another thread and i actually believed he might accept some of the evidence i would post :rolleyes: learned a few things, but it was an ultimate waste of time:(

I do enjoy debating with you...although our views are don't see eye to eye...you don't sink to the pithy name calling when you can't think of a good rebuttal:)