1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2019 | Round 12 | Silverstone | UK | Aug 23 - 25

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Aug 19, 2019.

1. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Miller
    Marq
    Rins

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Sounds about right.

Quicktoy likes this.
  3. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

You know what I'm oddly excited about this weekend? Bradley Smith in Moto2. Apparently he turned about 40 laps on the bike at another UK circuit the other day to familiarize himself with the bike and crew. I admire the fact that he's running competitively in Moto-E, jumping on the Aprilia MotoGP bike, and is now throwing himself into the deep end of Moto2.

Someone just give this dude a Moto3 ride before the year is up.

Quicktoy and MachineR1 like this.
  4. BigBird

BigBird blah

isn't he kinda old for moto3?

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I've got Vale.
    Ahead of J Lo. :D

Seriously, this is a good time for the J Lo faithful to assert themselves. Seeing as you guys have been totally silent for months. Kinda lame. Just because your boy has finished behind upstarts all season despite Honda bending over backwards for him, tanks n seats and custom underwear n shit. I'm disappointed you guys fled at the first sign of trouble. I really REALLY hope you didn't hear the Paddock Pass podcast with Neil Morrison and David Emmett (Motomatters) RIPPING your boy for getting all fat n lazy during his lay off then throwing his team and Miller into a loop. Where are the J Lo fans? Where y'all at? It ain't right. Defend yo boy!

:Pop:

6. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

He's got five championships. That's well more than everyone but 2 people on the grid. He'll either figure it out or not, and people will continue to dislike and disrespect him irrespective of his results.

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

So you're saying behind Vale? :D

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It’s not his results that make him dislikable... :Poke:

Rebel635, Circacee, nd4spd and 2 others like this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

10. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

It's not yours, either. :Poke:

11. The Great One

Jack Miller's face in the press conference, as he is sitting next to Jorge Lorenzo, explaining that his contact with Ducati was just a rumor :crackup:

Phl218 and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Present!

I certainly thought he would be doing much better than he was., but, he started the same way at Ducati. And I think he figured that out, right before they stepped on their own dicks.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He went into the season with a new constructor and essentially no meaningful testing. We've seen before how things go for him when he doesn't trust or feel comfortable on a bike.

They should write off the season and start making him test shit for next year. That would be far more interesting.

15. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I'd say Lorenzo is still the second best rider out there....he just needs to get his head faced in the right direction.

Phl218 likes this.
  16. eggfooyoung

Agreed. Was he busted up, or did Yamaha make him wait? Or both?

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

When he went to Ducati? I don't remember.

18. The Great One

Yamaha let Lorenzo test the Ducati at Valencia post-race, but banned him from all further tests while he was still on their payroll.

19. eggfooyoung

Yeah. I think they made him wait, and then he got busted up on a dirt bike.

20. eggfooyoung

Yeah this shit all runs together.