1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2019 | Round 12 | Silverstone | UK | Aug 23 - 25

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Aug 19, 2019.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

Compared to the F1 race, it looked like no body was there. It made be sad to see the stands as MotoGP is so much more exciting.

Sent from my smatrfone

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

What's also amazing with Dovi is that he saw Quattro going down and he immediately straightened the bike up, which is the the move to make, but he just did it so quick was amazing.

Sent from my smatrfone

K51000 likes this.
  3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

More impressive was Rins spinning the rear and Quat within a milli second going “I can do that too”.

BigBird and Phl218 like this.
  4. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Are you Broome in disguise? :D

5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I think it has more to do with the ability to fire out of the corner than anything else. The biggest complaint Rossi has had with the M1 over the years is how slow it was out of the tight corners. It's one of the reasons the M1 needed to be ridden with high corner speed, to make up for the lack of acceleration out of the slow corners. I see the same trend with BNG.

Even though he lost, MM racing IQ was off the charts. He knew the BNG had the corner speed but was slow off the corners, so he would park it in the corners and disrupt the flow of Rins. It was a yo-yo all race. Rins would almost pack Marquez in the corner and Marquez would fire it off the apex and gap Rins. It was fun watching the two styles fight it out.

Quicktoy, BigBird, jksoft and 5 others like this.
  6. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Oh, the last picture? OK Sorry

We were not drinking, we ate breakfast while we watched on several huge big screens, then went for a great ride in the countryside afterwards.

BigBird likes this.
  7. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I miss her as our pit reporter over here. She was with Eurosport France for three or four years until they lost the contract this year to a different network.

Disclaimer: this is worthless in terms of useful content. :D

Quicktoy likes this.
  9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

10. He’s not on track with a cheater fz. Sorry, someone had to say it :)

11. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

It was awkward watching them ride in the car together this time. Rins did most of the talking and Márquez just looked annoyed to be there.

12. rwdfun

rwdfun

Holy cow. Did you guys see that finish? Man that was an awesome pass by Rins

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

14. rwdfun

rwdfun

I didn't want to give away too many details in case someone hadn't seen it yet :D

Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  15. Phl218

Phl218 .

no, what finish?

BigBird likes this.
  16. You sure Rossi isn’t racing twins in MA? Was there any hand gesturing? :)

Phl218 likes this.
  17. Phl218

Phl218 .