1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neighbor burning trash - how to handle it?

Discussion in 'General' started by Phl218, Aug 27, 2016.

1. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Duh.....buy more hose.:D

2. nhammond54

nhammond54 Hammond Brothers Racing

Anderson county.

I burn shit too. Leaves, roots, branches...

Don't know anything about Anderson county other than if your shit is missing that is probably where it went!! Lol...but if you are burning leaves you are no better than him. Have you done research on the carcinogens that come off of burning leaves. I was in support of your cause until you said that. He is just probably getting you back for the years you have taken off his life with your leaf burning.

Phl218 likes this.
  3. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Good thing we aren't neighbors. I love a backyard fire:D

[​IMG]

Phl218 likes this.
  4. nhammond54

nhammond54 Hammond Brothers Racing

You can have a fire without it being toxic

Phl218 likes this.
  5. Phl218

Phl218 .

Eeeh well

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

The stuff I burn twice a year is dry as his mommas ______ and goes into the biggest hottest fire in the county.

He lets the plastic and wrappings smolder for hours.

Yard wage is permitted to be burnt here.

I'm going to take samples while he's at church in the morning.

Thanks for y'alls input.

Lot of plan b's here :D

7. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Big ass box fan and blow it towards his house

8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

You're not serious?
    That's not going to go well, you sifting through his trash. Game camera.

9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Throw a stick of dynamite in it the next time he starts one

Boman Forklift, Chris and Phl218 like this.
  10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

We think alike. I was gonna say a few cans of brake cleaner and starter fluid.

Shenanigans and Phl218 like this.
  11. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Douse his pile with Coleman fuel about an hour before he lights it. The mushroom cloud will be seen on the Atlantic coast.

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

He doesn't know what that is.

We are not talking trailer//redneck/ huntsman, this is in an older neighborhood with groomed yards and shit. I'm the biggest redneck around and I'm not even one...

Gave it some thought... I will order him a trash can, hand him the county rules and thank him for being a great neighbor

13. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Is he ex cia?

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

Yes, I assume so. Claims to have worked drywall all his life, drives cars for auction companies now (semi-retired). Wife was a school teacher.
    What's also suspicious, they have a really nice outside pool, which they don't use at all.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

outside pool? No f@ckin' way man, alls we had back in the trailer parks was a swimmin' pond, a swimmin' creek and an inside, climate controlled pool. :D

Is it above ground at least? :D

Boman Forklift likes this.
  16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It was, but it's been sinking into the leach field. :D

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You could offer to throw a bag or two of their trash in with yours if it bugs you so much ya' know. :D

I wish I could burn trash here, It'd save on shredding and save me the <around> $1 a trash bag it costs to put the shredded material out for pick up.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Just start rolling your own and use cancelled checks and credit card statements for papers. :D

19. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Finally. I thought this place was going soft.

If you want to be more subtle, fill a balloon with gasoline and toss it on the fire when he's not looking.

20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Quit yer bitchin pussy pants.

When dad transferred to Ft. Wayne, he and a buddy rented a trailer so they could make retirement. I went up a few times and the kids in the hood taught me all about personal pools. See, ya take a 50 gallon lawn n leaf bag, sit in it, and fill it up with a hose. Then you just sit around in a circle in your own personal pool and chat. If your water gets too warm, you simply let the edge of the bag down to release some water, and fill it back up with new, cool water!

Phl218 likes this.