1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Walking Dead in T minus sixty minutes

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Oct 14, 2012.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Damn that sucks, how do you go and take out the patriarch if the end isn't near, they damn well better have some real good planning for the future cuz they may wind up regretting taking out Hershel this early.

I'm bummed, Hershel was one of my fav characters on the show.

3. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

the little girl shooting the gun ho lady, was AWESOME! PROTECT WHAT IS YOURS.

i thought meghans mom was seeing through the govenor. she showed that in spades.

i called hershel getting beheaded, when the gov picked up michonne's sword.

they are splintered badly now, and the only ones in a vehicle are those in the bus. i cant beleive carl and rick left on foot with all the vehicles around.

looks like,

carl and rick together,

michonne on her own, disappeared after walking away from the govenor.

meghans mom by herself

daryl and beth (maggie's sister) together

tyrece and the two little girls (plus judith maybe)

bob, maggie, and sasha together

guessing michonne is driving the bus, Glenn would not leave maggie nor, is he strong enough to drive anywhere.

going to be interesting to see how this plays out next half season. cant wait till feb. guessing they might head back to woodbury and rebuild.

Ski

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Mid season break????.....WhenTF did tv start doing that anyhow?!?!?

5. Holiday season. People on vacation can't afford a DVR. Calling it a finale is kind of funny though.

Props to the team. We need these episodes that produce. The gf asked me who was going to be in the prison. I responded "we won't know tonight." Knowing how they usually drag the episodes out. They came through.

I hate that they only implied that she shot the governor. Freaking show us. I don't want to find out in two seasons that she pussed out and missed.

6. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

Similar fate as the comic. Prison is done, they are moving on. No way the gov survived. If she missed him, the walkers got him. That place is over run!

Should be a good 2nd half when Feb rolls around. Can't wait!

7. punkadilly

punkadilly Well-Known Member

Tara - Meghan's big sister that freaked out when shit hit the fan took the bus ... that's my theory. None of the prison peeps would have driven off without the crew.

The peeps on the bus were non-fighters & Glenn would be too weak to stop her, especially if she still had her gun on her.

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I wonder if the baby got eaten. I didn't see any dingos around though........

9. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Michonne stabbed the Gov thru the heart, did she not? Only way I see him returning is as a walker.

10. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

is Hershel's decapitated head gonna come back as Hershel's decapitated zombie head if no one put a bullet in it? :D

i was so hoping they'd show a half dozen 'biters' eating the Governor alive. a bullet in the head was too good for that prick. same with Mitch, the douchebag tank driver....he shoulda got more than a crossbow bolt.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It's tv, anything can happen. He was able to have a knock down/drag out fight with Rick after taking a 44 mag round to the shoulder (and after Rick had taken a rifle round to the leg). In reality, yes, she stabbed him just up and to the left (from his perspective) from the center of his chest. It would have severed the pulmonary veins or artery and he'd have bled out in no time. He would have been dead long before Lily ever had a chance to shoot him.

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I don't get why that guy with the deer rifle (or even somebody with an AR) didn't blast the Gov off the top of that tank. Carl wanted to shoot him but Darryl said, "at 50 yards?:confused:". I could have made a head shot at 50 yards with a pistol!

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

They're going to keep it in jar and feed it fish food, like on Futurama:crackup:

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Daryl could put Hershel's head on the front of his whiskey tango chopper (maybe some goggles on it to keep the bugs out of his zombie eyes) and cruise around with him.

Nom nom nom, the head of hershel is gonna git ya'!

15. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Sucks that Herschel was taken out, but that just goes to reinforce how much of a sick bastid the gov was. Pretty stupid too, as taking out Michonne would have served the same purpose. Plus she vowed in front of him the split him open.

16. quikie

quikie Fugitive at Large

I was wondering this myself. Why not just shoot the tank driver in the leg and let the biters get him?

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, he did get the bolt in the upper chest. Might not have been dead yet and got turned into a happy meal. Who knows.

18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

The little girl digging up the walker was a nice twist too. As soon as I saw her tugging on something I knew she was done.

19. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

i thought she was gonna get washed away by the flash flood. i know i've damn near been when i was trout fishing the upper Chattahoochee. when they release the dam that water comes up quick.

...but that wouldn't play too much into the whole zombie plot/theme....not to mention the core of engineers guy up at the dam is probably a zombie now and couldn't give two sh@ts less about releasing the water :crackup:

uncovering the zombie was probably better for the story line :D

20. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

I'm so glad this seasons show runner decided to take things back towards the original comics instead of this soap opera crap that they had been doing. If this season was as craptacular as last season I was going to give up on it. Once he announced he was planning on bringing things back around I had a twinge of hope. It's paying off.

-steve