1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trends in the world of idtios...

Discussion in 'General' started by 976-FIZR, Apr 25, 2011.

1. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I don't understand. It's a fucking speed bump at a stop sign. Who's the genius that put that there?

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Got no problem with that. Run the stop sign? Destroy your car.

What's not to love about that?

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

There is a youtube vid of a similar bump in durka durkastan. Guy stands there and films as arab oil barons in lambos and bmws hit it full speed and carnage ensues.

4. chase2000gt

chase2000gt Well-Known Member

This happens everyday at the gym I go to. Wtf?

5. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

:D

[​IMG]

6. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

Idtio parents that won't put their fuckin' spawn on the fuckin' school bus each morning and instead clog up the fuckin' roads with their fuckin' SUVs while the school buses run anyway, mostly empty.

They're cutting 9 bus routes from our middle school district because fuel is so expensive and the buses are so empty. So now our son's 22 minute ride will swell into a 48 minute ride, while they now cram 56 kids on his bus.

Which, ultimately, will serve only to make more drooling, mouth-breathing parents drive their kids to school each morning (@ $4/gallon? Really?), further clogging up the side roads and lengthening the parent drop-off lines in front of the school each morning.

I say put a toll booth in front of the school. Wanna drop your brood off yourself? Fine: pay $14 a load, just like at the landfill. :up:

7. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

Don't blame the parents, blame the schools. Far too many school districts have policies that if you live within x miles from the school or live more than x miles from the school, you can't take the buses.

8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Generally it is close enough that it wouldnt kill them to hike their fat asses to school. Me or my wife rode our bikes with them until they were old enough to go on their own. It really wasnt that much of a hardship. For the most part it is the fat lazy parents, not the schools.

9. 976-FIZR

Nope - blame the mouth breathers (parents). No distance restrictions in our district. Hell, you can ride the bus 300 yards if you live that close.

10. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

Well in that case, blame the parents.

11. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

Parents who drive their "precious little angels" to school, speed in the school zone (marked by flashing yellow lights and signs), then get mad and expect a break when they get pulled over because they were running late, even though school won't let out for another 5 minutes... :down:

12. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Pm me a link..I wanna see this!

13. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

Wow, this is like war and peace......

14. 976-FIZR

Planking.

'nuff said.

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

:Poke::Poke::D

16. scotth

scotth Banned

I'm with you. Our school principal tried to institute a strict no-drop-off-without-prior-approval policy because the drop-off traffic literally shut down the two-lane road the school is on. The school buses couldn't get out of the lot, and people just trying to drive on the road were complaining to the school board about the traffic jam.

I thought there might be a lynching at that meeting, no shit. The policy was not approved.

Florida does have a law that the bus isn't required to pick you up if you're within two miles (I think) of the school. Our school literally picks up kids less than 50 yards from the school, and out to the school zone limit. If you're picking up or dropping off at the school, it's because you want to.

I like FIZR's idea--charge people that want to pick up and drop off their kids. In fact, I think I might suggest that at the next meeting. Y'all look for the newspaper article about somebody gettin' lynched. :D

17. RR_Kid

RR_Kid Formerly YZF600boy

Oh boy i got a few new one's to add from today.

While taking the boat out for a run:

1. Pull into gas station to fuel up boat, 3 pumps available, 2 already taken by boats and the third taken by a dick-bag in pladd shorts in an Audi sitting at the pump talking on his phone not fueling while i wait with 40 feet of vehicle in the entrance of the station. Dear Jack off get off the F-ing PHONE AND PUMP YOUR GAS!!!

2. While trying to pull my boat out at the ramp, i dock, get out and get my truck. Truck and Trailer on the ramp i get in the boat and begin to back up and to pull forward to trailer my boat, as i do so a Pontoon boat pulls broad side infront of me from my right, sucessfully blocking the ramp. When Asked "Where are you going In or Out?" to which i get a response of "I need Gas at the pump, where are YOU Going" in a smartass tone of coarse....my response of "see that truck and trailer on the ramp, that would be me", apparently that didn't matter to this clown as whatever he needed was way more important than anyone else on the ramp, cuz clearly the world revolves around him!!! F-ing Asshole :moon:

18. CNI Dawg

CNI Dawg Well-Known Member

That would be a classic if you had video of it ! :D

19. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

I LOL'd at this back in April, and again tonight. Almost spit my drink on my keyboard.

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

20. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

HA HA HA HA...

Is Steeltoe the new Cannoli? Honkie Lips? LOL!!!

:crackup::crackup::crackup: