1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuting Groves in Slicks to make DOT's: How? info..

Discussion in 'General' started by gelly, Apr 28, 2011.

1. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Now I'm just really bummed we won't get to see goved-up tires on the novice grid.

2. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

Cut dem tires yo! :p

3. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Damn, I was hoping it was him. That would be almost as good as Lever posting under a different name on another BBS on how to wheelie. Someone tracked him down but it must have been 5 years ago :D

4. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

Maybe you're thinking of 'Fake-ass Bitches' by Tupac/2Pac?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nah, two different thoughts in that post sorry.

6. Daekwan

Daekwan Ant Gobert's fav. rider..

I was wondering what the hell was going on. I thought it was you or Terrance playing a joke on the WERA forum. And that chick stole shyt from you? She's a loser man.

7. Daekwan

Daekwan Ant Gobert's fav. rider..

I thought it was you the whole time.. especially since you were missing from the thread. I guess only Mongo & Co know who it really was. I think they should give Moe the IP address tho. You brave enough to imitate someone else on the internet, you should have to deal with the real life consequences. Its defnitely one of those DC Sportbike losers though, because they copied his exact thread from there. And whoever it was knew about his personal bizness. Never cared for the fakeazz members (or the racism) on that forum.. and this just shows another reason to leave them alone.

If you can match up the IP addresses from both forums.. you will know exactly who it was.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  8. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Pretty sure yob was on purpose. Ever here someone hispanic say "job" :D

9. CgnHs4

CgnHs4 btov!

10. Macon663

Macon663 Well-Known Member

hear?

:D

11. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

we used to use these for mx tires, if we used a soft compound we used to cut the outer blocks in half that way if one tore rather than loose the whole block you only loose half

[​IMG]

12. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

If that is him that should stretch this thread another 3 pages

13. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Oh yeah? Why exactly should Von be banned?

14. CgnHs4

CgnHs4 btov!

yeah thats him. he gets around on the motorcycle forums under a bunch of different names. most common one is oneway.

15. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

pEoPle wHo cApiTalIze weIrd???

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yet they say ho zay and hey sus. Odd.

17. jiffyzx6

jiffyzx6 Well-Known Member

I still like the fact that grover, gripper, giggles what ever told mongo he sets a bad example as an administer hahaha that cracked me up cuz 90% of the people on this forum would have his back in a heart beat... if he needed it... but mostly be there to watch and laugh lol that and I think its hilarious when people come on here and get all defensive n threaten to kick everyone's ass lmao this was full of win

... and no I think biker boyz would have helped him... it was torque that influenced him so much... ya know the fighting with bikes, a hd squid racing a y2k at a million miles an hour... ya know real shit son! (im to white for the accent... even If I'm from philly lol)

18. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Sorry there is only so much I can do with the 4 x 2 inch screen on my phone.

19. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

I'd just like to say that this thread is grovy.