1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bmw s1000rr

Discussion in 'General' started by Chip, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Germany

Germany I'm new, don't hate...

Yep, lots of racers in Europe are pissed, but a lot of them also have their bikes for a few month and didn't have the limiter. Some break them in on the track, dyno or send a friend on a roundtrip... But it looks like BMW is making a big deal out of it. Someone put his with 10miles on a dyno and did a full power run,.... and blew up the engine after the bike made for a bit 205RWHP...
    The US didn't get any info on an update to the ECU yet reagrding this, I just fear that the US bikes are detuned... if thats the case I'm gonna get a new ECU...

2. NPSWilly

NPSWilly Well-Known Member

Listen up Half Pint! Did I say anything about building a motor? I was just curious what you were defining as a superbike engine.

I know they can vary from state to state :rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2010
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah if Chips on a stepladder.

4. Chip

Chip Registered

Do you really want to do this on a public forum?

5. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

[​IMG]

6. PETe@nps

PETe@nps Well-Known Member

7. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

instigator. :D

8. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

[​IMG]

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

10. NPSWilly

NPSWilly Well-Known Member

The way I see it, I wasn't out of line or threadjacking. Just a comment. If you'd like our number is on the top of the wera screen every once and a while. Its toll free too.

11. Chip

Chip Registered

Cool.

12. Red900

Red900 Well-Known Member

Is it wrong to stare?

13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Dave K's ex-girlfriend. He quit dating her because of the flak he caught about dating a chick taller than him.

14. dennywags

dennywags Well-Known Member

red900.... i have only met you briefly and you came across as very knowledgeable. i appreciate you giving one of my best friends your honest advice. i would have told him the same thing.

with that being said, if i lived near kws i would mow chip's lawn for free the rest of my life for one of his motors for my gsxr1000. but that bike has already had its one and only venture to the track.....i'm buying a 750 for that.

15. Daekwan

Daekwan Ant Gobert's fav. rider..

This thread dissapoints.

16. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

OK, what the hell is that moving in the background of this video?

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Had to google it, but it's one of Springer's security guys.

18. Oh Fuck .... shit .... I'm having a seizure ....:crackup:

19. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

whats he/she do? Bite their ankles??

Is that trick photography??

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

there are other videos on youtube. Doesn't appear to be trick photography. I ain't linking the videos BTW.:D