And I thought this was a cool BBS....

Discussion in 'General' started by semiunofficiallyretired, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's all dependant on the rump and the number of available bags....

:)

Ya know, I'm gonna have to delete this in the morning before the boss sees it. But in the meantime we have a little Road A Slay.

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

hold me mongo!!! you big, bad, stud!!!!

3. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

ROTF! :)

Well, in that case...if I'm not around to punish who should act as a proxy in my place? Or are you just going to save it up for when I get out to DC? :confused:

Hmmm...though if you save it up I think I'll have to invest in a cup or something. :p :D

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I would but since you can't find the WERA trailer I'm not so sure. You looked into a seeing eye dog yet?

5. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

grab your ankles and take it like a man [​IMG]

6. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

Yep, sean is the moderator and should be kicking people in the ass, but also do it responsibly and with as little "are you dumb or stupid", "whooshh" type of crap as possible..... can we agree on that?
    Sure is, and that is the reason I will travel to CMP, and Nelson to race wera instead of doing the "CCS is as Summit and they're closer" crap... WERA has "the other organization" beat hands down.... now I speak of wera as an organization, not as a single person....... and yes I realized a lot after papa, expecially since the day he wrecked was the first day I ever met him, we talked for about 5-10 minutes and he invited me to a party he was going to have the weekend of CMP, he truely emphasizes the reason I love racing so much, the bond between fellow racers...
    Yes the BBS is for fun, and a way to waste time... so tony and I were having some fun, why are yall jumping down our throats for it (not you laura, more so sean and paige, eric, etc...)... hey, i was having fun, and sean was too, so why did it go this far??... IMHO sean had his fun, why couldn't he just give me the posts back and appologize for calling me stupid and prove me wrong that he doesn't have this whole "god complex" going on??? I could care less about the posts, heck, I've gotten half of them back in this thread alone ( :D ).. it's just the point of things for me, I had my fun and if I took it too far then I am sorry, I truely am, but mongo took a couple things too far as well........ .....
    and laura, I thought you were a really nice person too, and tony always speaks highly of you, so you're all right in my books... night everyone..

7. PKS

PKS Happiness is belt fed!

LOL, Zeb, give it up. If you had acted this whiny at my birthday party I'd have paid the guy at the karting place to leave you trapped under the tire wall forever. Fortunately for you, you're a nice guy in person.

You can't tell someone to act the way you want them to when you're in their house. It ain't gonna happen. They can do what they want, when they want, and if you don't like the rules in their house, you're free to find a door marked "EXIT". That's just the way it is, in privately owned homes and on privately owned bulletin boards.

Stop whining about your post count; in the greater scheme of things it doesn't mean shit. You say you're trying to kill time because you're so far away from home, blah blah blah, but you fail to realize how enjoyable a real conversation is with someone who honestly wants to hear what you have to say. Post something worth reading and you might discover that you have some friends here, and believe me, time will go by much faster, and be much more enjoyably spent talking honestly with a friend as opposed to incessant rambling about lost post counts and padding with punctuation marks.

8. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

WHACK WHACK WHACK:rolleyes:

9. ZebProctor

obviously myself and everyone else on here are speaking different languages.......... I can't seem to see what i'm "whining" about, I mean if the posts meant as much to me as yall think they do I would be on here every other minute (literally with the 120 second limit) posting "give them back" crap, but i'm not, all i'm trying to do is defend myself now, which I must be speaking some foriegn language or something cause I'm not getting my point across obviously, so until it comes up again about someone else, and you can bet your wooden nickel that i'm going to stick up for them because it really sucks to have everyone chewing you ass for a misunderstanding....... ttyl....

10. SpongeBob WeaselPants

He's back AAUUUGGGHHH!!!

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2002
  11. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Now THAT was phuckin' phunnie!

12. ZebProctor

Yeah, I'll always be here, long after your hamster sized weener has shriveled down to the size of a flea, no, that would be an upgrade for you......
    :Puke:

13. SpongeBob WeaselPants

1) but Zeb honey, you said I hurt you & I needed to use more lube [​IMG]
    2) how would you know what is hamster sized? been looking for a new lover? [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2002
  14. ZebProctor

actually I'm at her house now, she said that next time we need to try to keep the sex under 3 hours, you're just jealous because you have to put your lover back in the cage before you go to bed and i go to sleep to mine telling me how great i am in bed..... aaahhh...... :D

15. Rich Around

Rich Around Well-Known Member

Please stop talking about sex, I just got back from church and all this talk about sex with hamsters really gross me out, please stop before I START PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!!!