1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And I thought this was a cool BBS....

Discussion in 'General' started by semiunofficiallyretired, Jul 2, 2002.

1. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

well, he has to have wit, cause from what I hear, that's the only thing he could try and wip out! :D

DOH!

2. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

no.. please keep it zipped up & outa sight

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

LMAO, very funny. You're a pretty good Lizard sub.....

4. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

Or maybe I'm just looking forward to the punishment. :p ;)

5. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Ever since I left Wyoming, where keepin' your ears warm is real important, I've felt that more than a mouthfull is a waste...:eek:

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

You gonna show vids now? Cool!

Who's got the popcorn?

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

"If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?" ;)

8. Rich Around

Rich Around Well-Known Member

what is stuff?

9. Rich Around

Rich Around Well-Known Member

man, that's really funny. i got one for you; the one about the shemale gynaecologist ....... ahh well, i better stop

10. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

Heck, Liz and I make a great team! :D

11. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

You're all talk, mister EMathy! You couldn't handle the wrath of LAG! ;)

12. EMathy

So I hear.

13. EMathy

Oh? Ho? :p

Bring it!!!!! :D

14. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

OOOHHHH that sounds like a challenge to me...and I never back down from one of those...and I *always* get my way! :p

15. EMathy

*always*, eh? You think so??? :rolleyes: :D

16. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

Well since stupid and dumb are synonomous then if I were one, I would automatically be the other, eh? No, since it's serious time, I'll throw it straight out there.... I never once in the entire time I've known you thought you were an ass.... I do however, know a couple people on here (from random post pads, and PM's) that are new, and do not know you personally, nor know who you are... they are however concerned with what you are doing, and I am starting to think that with all the people on here passing judgement on someone they have never met, nor know more than a few words they have read me post. Let me ask you people one thing, have you never been in a bad mood? Have you never had someone call you names and slander your name on the mere fact that you are there? Well I'll tell you what, if you can answer no to those questions, then write a book and I'll be the first to buy a copy, but as for myself, I was taking that guy COMPLETELY seriously based on the fact that he never implied that he was kidding, so neither was I........ now back to you mongo.... if you think I'm dumb, fine, and if everyone thinks I'm "rude, ridiculous" then oh well, I'm not going to loose any sleep over it, strictly for the fact that yall have never met me, and I see noone that I know personally on here posting anything calling me rude, or stupid.... and until that day... I hope to see yall at the track, and stop by my pits and we'll kill a few beers (no more than 2 for me, I'm still a one beer queer)......... later

P.S..... now that we've gotten all the seriousness out.... YALL CAN ALL SCREW OFF!!!!!!!!, GET A LIFE (unlike tony and I) AND QUIT BADMOUTHING MINE!!!!!!!!:D :D

17. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

oh boy. remember its mongo's house, and what he says goes. period! no questions, no debates. talk to him in priviate if you have concerns. trust me this will get you much further

18. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

well if his pm wasn't turned off I would.... and I really don't have much to say to him, you know I don't suck up to people and if he wants to turn something around to make it sound in his head like I called him an ass, then there's nothing I can say to him to reverse that........... hey, does kevin still live in the house on coolbrook? I'm going to be in town tonight and thinking about stopping by....

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Zeb - if it's not you then proide some proof. Until then I'll continue to believe that you used the PM thing as an excuse to call me an ass. I'll put up with a lot of shit from people but I will not allow people to call me names on this BBS unless they know me well enough to back them up with facts. The position I have and the fact that I am the face (or in this case keyboard) of WERA forces me into this position and it's one I take seriously.

As far as I'm concerned stupid is a permanant condition that is bred into certain people and they will never be able to overcome it. Dumb is usually a product of a combination of things, usually more immaturity than anything else, but I believe it can be overcome with some growing up - something you obviously need to do hence it's inclusion.

The fact that you keep protesting that you don't understand how anyone can misunderstand your actions however has me leaning much more towards the former rather than the latter. Although you're lack of posts in the last 24+ hours does give me hope.

20. ysr612

ysr612 Well-Known Member

isn't dumb unable to speak or make intelegble replies.