MotoAmerica | Superbikes at Alabama | Barber Motorsports Park | Sep 23-25

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Sep 20, 2022.

1. drop

drop Well-Known Member

I don't know alot about it. Apparently a racer was caught sabotaging several other bikes under the same btr tent. There are a few of the racers posting about it in insta. Figured someone here, knows one of these ladies and had more knowledge than I.

Shenanigans likes this.
  2. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Alex Ricci

3. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Did you ask there? On the "insta"? Did you think someone here, independent of the first hand sources you're citing on the "insta" would have more information?

Weird. Really weird.

4. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

BTR racer Alyssa Bridges posted on IG that somebody messed with her bike. She didn't give details. Seems weird to me too....

5. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

I have nothing to add to this discussion so I'll just leave this.

MV5BODJhY2FjMDMtZDM2NS00MDY4LWI3YzgtZjc1ODc5ZjNlNWExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzk0NzgwMTE@._V1_.jpg

rapidzrx, E Reed, svracer22 and 5 others like this.
  6. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

I have no opinion on the debate you are so firmly entrenched in, nor do I care about it, in any way. I only check here to see if there is any real information about the races that occurred last weekend at Barber.

I will share an observation with you, Dragginass. Repeating something you've already stated or shared accomplishes nothing, and leads others to question one's cognitive and logic skills. Just my unprofessional opinion, of course.

See posts #347 and #353

7. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I think you are putting far too much consideration into someone's (my) opinion. I've repeated myself multiple times because the same questions were repeatedly raised. I appreciate the concern regarding my cognitive ability, but so far I'm testing just fine. (Doc did say something about underwear preferably going inside the pants though) And this whole thread is just campfire talk from my seat. Not sure why things have to be ugly?

Gino230 and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

9. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

i’m 56. 28 is young. Convinced?

10. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Kurt Kessler's Ninja 250 Sippy Cup sponsored by Team Yo!?

5axis, noles19 and t11ravis like this.
  11. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

That will never be forgotten. :beer:

Waterboy and Jed like this.
  12. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

And from my 59yo frame of reference, 28 is young. Your argument sounds like a wife saying to her husband: "You shouldn't WANT to go hang out with your buddies. You should want to stay home with me!"

If I see rules that allow me to be competitive, then I'll be perfectly fine with exploiting them to the fullest extent within those rules. That. Is. Fair. You're acting like it's unfair for Cody to be in the class, but no racer in the Junior cup had a gun pointed toward their head forcing them to race. I've said it before, but it's just like the racers with SV's who bitched about the high dollar Ducatis and Pierobons in the CCS lw twins class. Nobody forces them to race in the class and nobody forces them to race an SV. Take your bike and go race someplace else if you don't like the rules.

Gino230 and MELK-MAN like this.
  13. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Paraphrasing from Stanboli - Apparently the Ducati crew chief Geo something, accused Dunlop of giving Attack "special" tires. The Wesby team use tire glue and they ran out, when he got more T. Romo from Dunlop asked the Ducati guys if they also wanted their tires glued. Geo or someone said no, we want the stuff you put on the outside of the tires for Attack.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  14. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

I am older than 56. I felt and acted like a kid, when I was 28.

To me this topic is irrelevant in a discussion about the RACING that occurred, and championships that were decided at Barber. If you have issues with Moto America's rules and classes, please address your issues to the folks and entities that create and are responsible for these rules and classes.

15. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Damn bringing out the dirt car tire tactics this might get good!

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Check out the YouTube thread. I was a full day ahead of you. :crackup:

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Never heard anyone was seen doing it, just that some of the suspension people and/or wrenches noticed things not being the same as the day before.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's my bookmark to go to that site :crackup:

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  20. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

I’m 73. 56 is young. Just sayin’.

Seems like either the rules contain an age limit, or they don’t. Do they?

Once a Wanker.. likes this.