1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica | Superbikes at Alabama | Barber Motorsports Park | Sep 23-25

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Sep 20, 2022.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Of course, he did. This is why this horse will be beaten well into next spring.

2. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I should have phrased my question better. How many riders of each age are there?

3. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

Well we know Cody will be out of JRC next year, and now we know some exciting news from Kayla Yaakov on her FB, no more JRC, off to Europe!

4. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Rocco won the championship twice, then he was no longer eligible for Jr. Cup. They lowered the age limit for Twins so he could race that. @Dragginass I bet you're an SV racer. Those are always the guys bringing up the "spirit of the class" arguments. :Poke:

If that's the case, I want these Semi trucks and little punks with no pubic hair out of Twins, the spirit of the class was old guys on (re painted, slightly less clapped out) SV's

tl1098, Monsterdood and E Reed like this.
  5. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

What about a tall hairless punk that's on a 16 yo clapped out SV? :crackup:

E Reed likes this.
  6. Gino230

He's ok, the bike / rider age / HP matrix fits within the "spirit of the class"

t11ravis likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He didn't WANT to, but it is where he could go pro racing on the budget he had. You know, like most of the others in the class.

Sudowoodo likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Kracget... :D

5axis likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If the level of competition has nothing to do with it then your opinion is just silly.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, the spirit of the class is not that. If it were they wouldn't have changed the rules.

This shit is truly funny to me - you guys do not get to determine what the point of a class is. That is done by those who create the class and write the rules for the class. Guess who allows Cody to run? Yeah, those same people...

You're all still fucked in the head over a stupid ass name :crackup:

Sudowoodo likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So you're telling me that Cody is somehow physically more able to race a motorcycle than the younger riders who kepy beating him? Sorry but bullshit.

Yes, the class is named Junior, so what. The series is called professional racing yet 95% or greater of the competitors pay out of their own pocket to run it.

tophyr likes this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Oh shit, I think I posted somewhere about seeing David Yaakov flip a pocket bike in the Summit Point paddock around 2002 after a brief wheelie gone too fierce. Now I'm thinking it might have been Kcraget. Dammit. :confused:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, you need to ask yourself why MA set the age limit where they did... You know, the same people who named the class. Created the class. Set the rules for the class. Adjust the rules for the class as they see fit. Yeah, those people.

Your opinion is not based in facts, it is based on you thinking a name means something the people who made the class do not think it means...

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Honestly I think it could be in huge part not wanting to listen to the old riders bitch and moan about how hard the kids ride and how dangerous they are and so on.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Marketing.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I totally killed the spelling on his name after reading it quoted - Kcraget - sorry Brian!

17. Gino230

You guys should listen to Danillo and Gagne on MotoAmerica "off track with Carruthers and Bice" podcast. Pretty good interview and I think it lets Danillo's personality come through a bit. I liked him a lot more after listening. YMMV of course.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What do you mean by affordable?
    Or young?
    Or even people!

:crackup:

19. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Back in the days of multiple classes in the World Championship, the 500cc TT was known as the Senior and the 350cc TT was known as....the Junior.

backbone and tophyr like this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Don't they still have a Senior class that isn't age based?