1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 28, 2022.

1. MyWayGuy

MyWayGuy Well-Known Member

True, but Toprak and Keenan don’t care where Dorna’s bread gets buttered.

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Well if Murphy is involved, we all know on which side the bread is going to crash..

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was only saying it ain't growing.

4. MyWayGuy

MyWayGuy Well-Known Member

I see, maybe I should have said it is getting better because higher quality rider are joining the series. Which I believe will grow viewer interest and therefore sponsorship dollars, euros or lira regardless of Dorna.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Isn’t Toprak a Red Bull athlete as is his manager? Getting him out of their clutches is gonna cost Yamaha biiiiig.

6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

This is more a question than an affirmation....

...but essentially wouldn't RB not really care where their former rookie riders end up contractually, as long as they get their investment money back(?)

7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I was gonna say the same.... who really cares about WSBK? I dunno...

8. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Stick a fork innit. With VR46 gone, MotoGP will be kaput in another 2 years. You heard it here first.

MyWayGuy and pickled egg like this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They’re Austrians, they count the pennies in the astray of their cars and wait for and look through those coupon mailings for $2 off tire rotations.

Austrians ain’t normal. Lol!

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, Suzuki did pull out so, who knows, maybe old yeller does make the sun rise and puts the fizz in your Pepsi.

12. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

You are nuts. Just because you get all dreamy about him while riding around his hometown, many of us have moved on.

The series will be fine without him, it sure seems ok this year. The things that may need fixed have nothing to do with an old fossil, running around in last place, counting how many yellow smoke bombs his boys set off.:crackup:

Quicktoy and TurboBlew like this.
  13. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Dude, oh no you didnt!!!

14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Please bitch

15. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Either paddock pass or the race said that Toprak was the latest braker of anyone who ever rode the M1.

Unfortunately, he also had the lowest corner speed that Yamaha had ever seen from a rider on the M1. :D

BigBird likes this.
  16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The first time I tried carbon carbon brakes way back in the 90s I braked later than everyone. I was a freakin’ gawd! I was the king! I was rolling across the Ukraine in my panzer IV and was going to be in Moscow before winter set in!!! I was a complete freakin’ moron who didn’t know you had to put a lot of heat into them before they’d work at all. :crackup:

Boman Forklift likes this.
  17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, somewhere at banned camp, Robby-Bobby felt his penis move a little!

18. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

I didn't realize the Redneck Riviera member was banned.

TurboBlew and BigBird like this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, he posted another one of his cute innocent threads. Mongo disapproved.

20. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

He was overdue.....