1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 MotoAmerica Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by Hoffman900, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

That will never happen up here. Everyone is too busy telling Belichick how to run his team. :D

koth442 likes this.
  2. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

His team moved to Florida

Senna, Spang308 and koth442 like this.
  3. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

I remember that the factory guys screamed at the AMA for allowing a north east privateer to beat a factory star AND that they better make sure said privateer didn't cheat. So at post tech they spent hours trying to find a reason to DQ Metzger's bike but they couldn't find anything. It was like when Katzenberger finished on the box at Loudon in 600SS and beat the other factory 600s.

stk0308 likes this.
  4. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

That wasn't 600SS, it was 750SS when he podiumed with Merkel and Kipp on a 600 Kawasaki. That must have really frosted them. He did get fined for an illegal battery.

[​IMG]

And don't forget when Tech Inspector Terry told Chuck Chouinard that he was "tearing him down to the crank" because he was too big to be almost as fast as Miguel.
    All he found was Scotch Brited valves, whacked him for "removal of material".

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
    stk0308 likes this.
  5. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Lochoff went down hard at Jennings yesterday. I hope he's ok.

6. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Any news if he's okay?

7. Chonchito

Chonchito Active Member

He's Ok.

8. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

has anyone heard if PJ's doing anything this year? Seems like he's coaching Lochoff but the dude was fun to watch on the R6 two years ago.

9. Circacee

10. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

11. Circacee

m4's a tease.

12. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Is cop working with those guys? Been a couple years since I last saw him and don't remember him explicitly stating that he was officially working with Robem on here. I do seem to recall some business being conducted between them but I didn't think cop was actually building their engines.

13. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I get the feeling they are less a tease and that there is more so lots of scrambling behind the scenes for the big name riders. Not specifically with m4 but in general

14. Circacee

You think so?

15. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

henry_carlson likes this.
  16. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

I’m sure the man can answer himself, but I think it’s a collaboration in building the SV’s and I assume the Apes too.

17. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I mean there are lots of big names without rides, most of them at this point really besides herrin, and baz, normally the series steps in in those situations and trust to make things work out. I wouldn't be shocked if that was the case

18. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lol went above and beyond stating the obvious on that one.

henry_carlson likes this.
  19. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Looks like we have an inkling on the Honos program for 2021 with Richie, Corey, and Jorge Ehrenstein. Jorge ran Racing Bike Mexico Superbike last year so he may or may not be not be running in MA

Attached Files:

Boman Forklift likes this.
  20. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Matt is handling the Aprilia engine stuff as all the bikes are up at Robem HQ. I will be with Robem in the MA paddock all year. Right now we also have 4 endurance rounds on schedule.

Gino230 and Boman Forklift like this.