1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 MotoAmerica Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by Hoffman900, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Ok ill admit I caused all the team announcements to be delayed. I bought a ride on every team and paix with a rubber check. ;)

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah but he still does the school/trackday there so it's JUs club race :D

3. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

That's saying it lightly.

Lochoff yardsaled him M4 GSXR 600 last weekend too..

4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I know nothing, but I would be very surprised at a restructure based on wadding up his bike at a club race. When you go fast, and he is very fast, that stuff happens. It is expected at times......

It isn't like he is out there Xaus'ing bikes all the time.

turbulence likes this.
  5. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Gabriel is great kid who also can carry on a conversation, and like other kids who’s just standing there looking at their phone...

Canadian Bacon and 2OLD2BFAST like this.
  6. 2OLD2BFAST

2OLD2BFAST Well-Known Member

WOW!

7. 2OLD2BFAST

2OLD2BFAST Well-Known Member

You are as good a judge of talent as anyone I know and have been for a looooong time (Spies, Gerloff, etc.etc.), so I am glad to know he's earned your respect so far as a young racer!

8. Bingo!!! Very much like Alex Dumas in that regard.

9. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Very much so!!

10. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Maybe this is the place to interject my absolute disgust at a person that would promise help to such a nice deserving young racer and his family and then back out of it. I was very impressed with Gabriel at the GNF for all of the aspects of his racing and the way he carried himself in general. He is a kid on the way up. Then he gets hooked up with a well known liar and scumbag that has no business being anywhere near racers and racing, that jerks him and his family around with a bevy of promises and lies. I find his lawsuits moderately amusing since I am pretty sure that Sean isn't fragile and coming apart and has a plan to deal with it. However, unless Gabriel's family is so rolling in dough that they are paying for his racing out of pocket change, then the help promised could make a significant difference in their ability to go to and be competitive in races. That just sucks.

11. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

The guy is a fucking waste of oxygen. I'm honestly kind of surprised the rider mentioned here did not know of this assbags history. Our community is pretty small and word seems to travel fast. Hate it for him.

backbone likes this.
  12. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Its tough, no one says his name. All kinds of references but no name. I for example dont know who you guys are talking about.
    I know who Gabriel is though.

13. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Shit, I'm on the West Coast and I know DAMN well who the fuck everyone's talking about .. that dudes a fucking douche.

14. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

If you've met him you would know how it happens, he's a very smooth talker at first and then you see the true colors

15. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Sorry, I'll name him. John Cook is the scumbag liar that I am talking about. Do a search on here for his name and draw your own conclusions. But, be prepared to get sued. I am waiting to be served at any time for my hearsay comments about him that he will demand I retract and that DaveK should have removed from here. He'll probably sue DaveK and Papa, too since they are mods.
    He sucks and should be banned from being on a racetrack or anywhere near racers.

rafa, Dragginass and CR750 like this.
  16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Thanks Dick, now I'm gonna get sued. I hope someone hits you in the crotch with a bag of nickels! :D

17. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Change his name to Hurricane Douchenozzle and I'll donate $200 to your favorite charity.

You ain't got a hair on your ass....do ya? :Poke:

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

How long does he have to keep the name? :D

19. BC

BC Well-Known Member

For as long as he's a douchenozzle.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I got another option for ya'. I think you'll dig it. Let me do some leg work. :)

As for kenessexxxxx, he don't bug me. lol!