1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Perfect health is merely the slowest path to death's door.

Edit...

Yeah, what he said.

Dammit I should read the whole thread before commenting...

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Well if that’s what you want to do with the little time you still have... :Poke:

jrsamples likes this.
  3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I think me and my friends had our first real Karen sightening yesterday evening at dinner. All dining in NJ is outdoors for the most part which is not necessarily a terrible thing when the weather is nice and the town blocks off a couple of streets where there are alot of restaurants so people are free to walk around and there's lots of outdoor tables setup.

So while waiting to be seated we overhear a very stereotypical looking Karen carrying on and on about this is not supposed to be allowed, this is all against the law. No one took her seriously and we just chuckled but I was curious is she attempted to call the police :crackup:

4. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Fill me in on the current slang. Is a "Karen" a lib busy body? I thought it was supposed to be a white privledged suburbanite of the conservative persuation......

5. sdg

sdg *

Hahaha negative ghost Rider. Just a polite way to say c*nt.

*Ok semi-polite as they seem to have caught on to the label...

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

no political affiliation... just a updated Gladys Kravitz character. :D

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Alot of stores around here have a person at the entry saying that they're requiring people to wear a max. And if you don't have a max, they'll offer you one. I just wave them off and say "medical reasons" and keep walking. They don't say shit. More and more people are using this excuse and there ain't a damn thing that can be done about it. Oh, and I go down aisles exactly the opposite of the arrows on the floor.

I ain't wearing no max.

The end

FrancisA and G 97 like this.
  8. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Don't kill grandma. Wear the max.

pscook likes this.
  9. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

YOU GO METALHEAD!!!!!!!

Proud of ya.

IN on page 1

@beac83 IF "grandma" is so worried...she can stay home. It's a safer solution for all.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well gawd damn great for you, Seaman! you're a gawd damn legend!

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

If they are supplying them and asking well then I really can't come up with a valid excuse. I may still opt to just go somewhere that isn't requiring them as I did yesterday but good on them for supplying them and asking nicely.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  12. Phl218

Phl218 .

Have you seen the vid of the guy wearing a zoro max in target? it only says face covering, not mouth or nose.

Ima find it on fb and tag ya

Funkm05 likes this.
  13. The thing is, when will it all end?

Covid is a virus; it’s here...it’s going to be here. Just like Rhinovirus, Influenza, HIV, etc.

At what point with they say (or who will have the balls to say) “Ok, that’s enough, no more masks or social distancing”?

14. sdg

sdg *

I've had some dirty looks but nobody has had the balls to say anything yet.

15. Venom51

Mid-November.

tl1098, tropicoz, scottn and 4 others like this.
  16. sdg

sdg *

Hahaha! Fuck your thread

Metalhead and Phl218 like this.
  17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh bullshit. What mentality specifically? Please tell me. When a full 90% of deaths have pre existing conditions, poor health or of old age what exactly is the part of my mentality that is directly contributing to the “blow up”. Meanwhile recoveries are outpacing deaths greater than 100 to 1.

99.99% of the human race is surviving but yet it’s my mentality. Good lord.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  18. StaccatoFan

Beat me to it.

But well said nonetheless.

Ducti89 and Phl218 like this.
  19. Venom51

Not to mention reported deaths from other things we track that kill people are down 65 to 90 percent depending on which on you look at. Magically while everyone is dying of Covid the other casues of death are losing ground.

It'll be a novel year. Apparently we found the cures for things that have been killing people for decades.

TurboBlew and sdg like this.
  20. StaccatoFan

Yep...my uncle died in may of a stroke. FOUR FUCKING DAYS with ZERO brain activity laying in the Bismarck ER.

WHY DID HE LINGER????

Because they wanted to wait for the results of his COVID test......dumbest dumbshittery ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.