Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ THIS
    https://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/fed65.asp

I Believe ho violated the Hobbs Act and would relate it to the same thing Rod Blagojevich was charged with, Along with 4 corruption charges.

He misused his power to obtain something of Value to him. Tax payer money in return for Dirt on a political opponent. if this was an issue for Trump why start when word of Biden's possible run came about.

Reference 1992 Scotus case United States V Evans.
    Hobbs Act extortion under color of official right: say there Is requirement for an official to verbally demand payment or Shakedown" it just requires only that the public official accept the thing of value knowing that it was given in exchange for a particular official act. Basically a Qid Pro Quo from the mouth of Justice Kennedy

No need to express the ask for the exchange the law can be frustrate by winks and nods and the explicit does not always mean express.

And to make this Clear I have been an Indepent for about 6 years. I carry both Democratic and Republican views.

As far as me wanting something to fit Trump... That's his fault cause every time he fervently denied some thing it always comes out that that mofo did it. And guilty innocent people don't act like that.

So since no one has been able to tell you a crime he's committed. I've just ended that streak

Hobbs Act look it up and read it

2. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Any proof he did it?

3. Handicapped Racer

Yeah you keep running with that

4. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

I'll take that as a strong "No."

5. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

The drudge report seems to have really taken on an anti Trump stance lately

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Oh fk, did Matt Drudge buy a new home in Martha's Vineyard too? Everything's for sale so it seems.

7. Handicapped Racer

You take for what ever you want as it stand the reporting is 13 people have backed up the whistle all of the Wb complaints but like I said you keep running with that bs

Raging inferno likes this.
  8. Handicapped Racer

Aren't they a conservative leaning publication?

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Based on your writing you are a leftist and anti-American. Hiding behind that “independent” cloak and thinking it gives you credibility is a miss that many others of your ilk have tried.

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You have the transcript of the call,
    there is no quid pro quo expressed.
    You can't give this for that when you
    ask for this without offering that and
    there is no that offered in the call.

You can read the transcript so just point
    out where something is offered in exchange
    for something else.
    And it makes no difference how many people
    outside the call offer their interpretation,
    both parties involved say they are wrong.
    The person you claim was extorted says he
    was not extorted. Do you get that?
    The person that you claim was the victim
    of a crime says no such crime occurred.
    But you know better than he?

11. Handicapped Racer

UNITED STATES Marine Corps get fuck out of here with Anti American, I watched you all bitch and Moan about the Democratic potus for 8 year go on with that bullshit. You get to decide anyone's views except your own.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Thank you for your service.

IMO, you have hitched your wagon to the wrong people. You are supporting sedition. I don’t think it’s because of hating this country though. It’s likely that your hate of POTUS has you willing to overlook Democrat crimes because you think this is your chance to get Trump.

the left has committed many crimes to bring us to this point. They are crystal clear crimes and not ambiguous accusations as we see leveled at Trump. Once you start calling those out you may gain some credibility.

13. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

News aggregator, not publication

14. In Your Corner

It's easy to see where Biden could be
    prosecuted under the Hobbs Act but
    I don't see HR demanding that.
    "Fire the prosecutor or you don't get the
    money " is as direct as it gets.

15. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Yet, you didn't hear us calling for his Impeachment..Everyday since the day he won the election..

speeddaddy likes this.
  16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah, and it's on tape and been played a thousand times but that's ok because he's a Dem and OMB...

speeddaddy and Britt like this.
  17. In Your Corner

I was reading the Wapo report on Vindman's
    secret testimony and saw this.

Vindman was one of several officials who listened to the Trump-Zelensky call from the White House situation room.

He told lawmakers that he was deeply troubled by what he interpreted as an attempt by the president to subvert U.S. foreign policy and an improper attempt to coerce a foreign government into investigating a U.S. citizen.

How can the President subvert US policy when
    it is the President who sets US policy?
    This maggot thinks he and his buddies are in charge.

Britt likes this.
  18. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Do yourself and everyone else a favor, never throw up your military service to prove anything. I served in the Corps, and knew plenty of Marines that were shits before, during, and after service. There is no way in hell service in any branch of the military makes you a patriot. Too many examples of the opposite. That said, if you are one, good on you.

Potts N Pans likes this.
  19. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

And herein lies the whole problem throughout Trump's entire presidency. He needs to go scorched earth on unelected bureaucratic officials. If this piece of shit doesn't like Trump's policies, quit and run against him next election.

20. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Not only is the job of the POTUS to set foreign policy, it is required by law that foreign governments be heavily scrutinized for corruption before giving financial aid. National Defense Authorization Act

sheepofblue likes this.