1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I can assure you Mr. Handicapped is not anti-American.

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I know and agree. I clarified my thoughts on that in a later post.

I truly appreciate his service and his passion on this subject regardless of how wrong he appears to be.

3. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

I am still trying to find a time line with Biden that is the only reason I've been quiet on that

4. Handicapped Racer

We can talk about the crimes of Democrats or who else but is that the topic at hand? I get tired of What about-ism. I have zero problem with discussing the crimes of all of these bastids.

But when the object is to deflect from the current one that where I have an issue.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  5. Handicapped Racer

Do yourself one as well don't tell me what I should and shouldn't do. Yes there were plenty of Shit birds in the Corps. Too many do as I say not aa I do types right along with a bunch of Usat officers. I had better leadership than that. Sorry im not that guy.

I'm a pretty open guy gut I do have a few rules that I go by and no one is going to change that.

6. Handicapped Racer

Tis True I did not read it on this forum but yes there were people wanted him impeached, how soon we forget
    Donald J Trump for one
    Joni ernst
    NC Rep Walter Jones
    Tx rep Steve Stockman
    The Hot milf, Vp candidate From Alaska Sarah Palin
    Pa Rep Joe Sestak
    Judge Napolitano
    Sean Hannity
    Jeanine Pirro
    Megyn Kelly
    Ann Colter
    Do I need to name some of the topics that triggered that impeachment call?

7. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

To be able to determine those who wish to help vs screw you over is something I learned young. There were errors even after, but for the most part, I learned constructive criticism could help me move forward. Biggest obstacle to that is the chip, you know the one. So, take it for what it is, or don’t, life will go on.

8. Handicapped Racer

I am still trying to figure out this time line for biden to be honest.
    Biden should have been no where near that conversation if his son worked ofr the company that was being investigated he should have run the fuck away.
    I see nepotism in government
    Ivanka Jared
    Barrs son
    and one more
    I am still looking to see what Hunter brought to the table to get a job paying 50 per month. if that were me i'd be like What how much.. for what? Yeh this is a set up.
    I just know too little at the moment.. that's just putting my cards on the table with him and that. The other thing is the reporting I see is that many other nations were actively wanting the ousting of this prosecutor too.

9. Handicapped Racer

I tend not to walk around with a chip. the chip appears when it's needed. Up until about a few weeks ago I just trolled these guy just to watch the page count go up. I know in their eyes im probably a liberal who hates guns the 2nd A pro abortion and I hate our potus. but I've made vast effort to have discussions here. not the fuck you bitch ass type real discussions. So when people tell me what I shouldn't or should do. my response isn't nice. I don't flaunt my service, I don't look for recognition for my service. I didn't do it for them or anyone else I did it fo my and at the time my family. But I do ty to live my life by what I learned in the Corps.... Good and bad. I was always told do as you're supposed to do and no one will have shit to say to you

10. Handicapped Racer

I will say this, I am truly starting to see that many of the conversations now a day aren't really being driven by politicians, I am really starting to see the media's effect and influence.
    Misleading head lines and people don't tend to read the article
    Reporters interpreting what was meant v what was said.

gixxerreese and Britt like this.
  11. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

That's the easiest one of them all. He is the son of the Vice President, that was his one and only qualification. Hunter himself admitted on national television he had zero qualifications and that he wouldn't have been given the job if his last name wasn't Biden. The only logical conclusion I can draw is he was paid for influence. YMMV

It's funny to me that for 3 years all we heard was how bad election interference was. Then, when the POTUS has an actual conversation with the new President of the country that was probably the biggest focal point in that election interference (which by definition is the job of POTUS), IMPEACH! It's a shame you fell for that hook line and sinker.

It's been proven that without the FISA warrant issued because of the Steel Dossier the Russia investigation into Trump would not have existed. It's also been proven that nothing to date on the Steele Dossier has been verified. I find it comical that you keep believing all the bullshit coming out from the democrats when they have a rich history of lying to get their way. That pretty much qualifies you as one of the useful idiots they are pandering to. Here's hoping you can actually see the light.

Spang308 likes this.
  12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

But the 'current one' was the head of the executive branch enforcing the law. Read the transcript not the leaks from Schiff the liar in the press or other hearsay.

Simple: Biden is on video saying what he did, Trump released a transcript of what he said that was created by multiple people, this corresponded to the Ukranian president. Now I am not saying Biden is guilty but one deserves an investigation (by law enforcement not a star chamber) and the other is just the latest in a series of smear campaigns. The fact you fail to see this and then talk of deflection is amusing.

13. Handicapped Racer

Not disagreeing with you one bit, but Rudy G was not the one to do that. this type of action is done via the State Dept.

14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Simply put, instead of investigating a crime searching for the man, the Dems are investigating a man in search of a crime. Period. End of story. It's been going on for three fucking years and we're sick of it. The transcript of the call is clear as day. There is no violation of any kind there. I don't need some swamp rats version of how he "feels" about the call. Since Trump released the transcript, Schiff has been scrambling moving the goal posts all over the field. Now abuse of power is the topic.
    Fuck them.
    HC Racer, it seems you are slowly coming around to researching the situation objectively. I assure you if you can sit your hatred of Trump aside long enough to look at all of this unbiased, you'll see it for the unfounded shitshow it is.
    The Russia hoax, the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings and now impeachment are all baseless. The Dems themselves started the first two scams all on their own.
    Before you bash Barr and Durham, objectively look at the proof of wrongdoing they have. Unlike Schiff's, they'll have wheelbarrows full.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
  15. Spang308

You mean the same State Dept that denied visas to Ukrainian prosecutors that were trying to bring evidence of election tampering to the FBI? Yeah, lets let them handle it. I'm not sure you're quite to the point of seeing the forest through the trees, but you're getting there.
    The swamp is determined to protect itself at all costs. That has become undeniably evident. I have absolutely zero issue with Trump trusting his inner circle to chase down the facts.

pickled egg likes this.
  16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The timeline is that Biden met with a Burisma official,
    a couple days later Hunter got a job with Burisma and
    within days Biden demanded that the prosecutor
    investigating corruption in Ukraine, of which Burisma
    was just one part, be fired or they wouldn't get their
    aid and the prosecutor was fired within hours.
    The claim that there were other countries that wanted
    him fired are a lie.
    There's your obvious quid pro quo.

17. Spang308

Don't forget the oligarch that ran Burisma also owned the bank where 1.8 billion dollars of U.S. aide mysteriously went missing.
    But yeah, the prosecutor looking into that was corrupt...:rolleyes:

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What type of action? Telling the newly elected president of a state implicated in election interference, whose predecessor cowed to the former veep and let the smug slimeball get his son’s antagonist put to pasture, who then gleefully boasted of doing so, that we’d like your help in ferreting out those responsible for this...

Seems to me that’s the “action” that has all you foaming at the mouth...

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

20. Handicapped Racer

Wow I didn't know that