1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Maybe because he was the worst President in modern times. The great racial divider and apologist in chief.
    hope and change

2. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

This investigation into that it's self is done by the State Dept.

3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Yup. Marie Yavonovitch, an Obama appointee and known Trump hater. She denied visas to Ukrainian prosecutors that were attempting to bring evidence of election tampering to the FBI. Her number two you ask? Bill Taylor who recently testified behind closed doors of how "concerned" he was over the call, despite being told directly by Volker that he was mistaken and there is absolutely no quid pro quo.
    Did you watch that Glenn Beck chalkboard video I posted a few pages back? It spells it out very clearly. The only thing wrong with Trump's phone call is those that actually are guilty of wrong doing know their days are numbered.
    If you robbed a bank, and a friend of yours overheard me saying, "I know HC Racer robbed that bank and I'm gonna prove it", he'd tip you off and the freakout would begin. Get it?

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Uh, no.

State Department has no jurisdiction to investigate the internal machinations of a sovereign state.

But keep on trying. You sound really authoritative in the bullshit you bleat.

5. Spang308

Speaking of State Department, I was pretty on board with Pompeo, but his department under him is corrupt as hell and other than Yavonovitch getting recalled, I don't see much correction or accountability.

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Pompeo is deep state. I fear Barr is as well.

7. Spang308

I disagree on Barr. I was initially concerned based on his longtime D.C. affiliation, but he is proving to be in search of the truth. His appointment of Durham swayed me into believing he is unbiased and after justice. Durham has a solid reputation of chasing down government corruption.
    Time will tell.

8. Fonda Dix

I hear you. Its just that I have had this whole "justice is coming" thing dangled in front of me for three years (more like 30+ years) that its hard to keep the faith.

Fencer and R Acree like this.
  9. Spang308

You need to keep in perspective that Barr has only been on the scene for about 10 months and prior to that the justice department was playing on the wrong side of the ball. Barr came on the scene and the Mueller farce came crashing to earth in a hurry. Following that, he openly stated spying on the president occured and he was determined to find the predicate for the whole Russia investigation in the first place. In addition, the Horowitz investigation got prolonged once Barr and Durham discovered more evidence. I hate the wait as well, but if it leads to it all being thorough and cases being solid, it's worth it.
    Baby bull: "Pops, let's run down there and fuck a cow."
    Papa bull: "Son, let's walk down and fuck them all."

Quicktoy and speeddaddy like this.
  10. Fonda Dix

You have no idea how many times that bull story has been used on me. Patience is not a virtue of mine. :)

Quicktoy likes this.
  11. Spang308

Haha...well, 50 plus years of government corruption is not getting unraveled in a year. Trump's first 2 years were happered by the swamp being on offensive against him, despite the claims being baseless. Now that Rosenstein, Comey, Clapper, Brennan and their appointed cleanup man Mueller are out of the way, we'll see how things progress.

Quicktoy and Fonda Dix like this.
  12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

You really need to start listening to Dan Bongino's podcasts. I started a few months ago and it's been eye opening, almost everything he's said has turned out to be true. He knows the right people and doesn't throw shit out there without proof. If you have the time go back a couple months and start, I think you'll be much better informed for doing it.

gixxerreese likes this.
  13. Spang308

While I can't argue with this, he should first invest the 50 minutes to watch Beck's blackboard session. That pretty clearly spells out what's going on here. If he can't have his eyes opened by that, I doubt any amount of Bongino truths will sink in. This has very little to do with Joe Biden and a whole lot to do with the deep state swamp being in bed with a corrupt Ukrainian government. Biden is certainly involved, but he's a small time player in the grand scheme of things.
    There are certainly more questions that need answered, but so far the Obama administration looks really guilty and Trump's does not.

Banditracer likes this.
  14. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

There’s a video by Tim Poole I think it’s been posted in this forum before even. He lays out a pretty good case for OMB being simply driven by ad money. People would like to believe the media is all conspiring but he shows data on how the articles and misleading headlines coincide with revenue gains. It all comes down to click bait. Sad part is, is its recking the country. Some people don’t read the articles just the headlines.

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

:crackup:

16. gixxerreese

Not following

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So this guy is claiming Trump is doing everything because he is a click bait tycoon and you think he is correct? :timeforabeer: There is so much wrong with that logic that I don't even know where to start other than :crackup:

18. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I don't think he is implying Trump is the one cashing in, but the "news" outlets are.

gixxerreese likes this.
  19. gixxerreese

That is absolutely not what I said

20. gixxerreese

Now see why they call them trumpers I never said anything about trump cashing in. And have been a pretty strong supporter of trump.