1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

2. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

And I think that’s what’s wrong with democrats they are basing their campaigns off of Twitter outrage

3. gixxerreese

As usual you gloss over all content. I do t care about who did what. What I care about is a party is impeaching a president which means you are turning over a election. And the media is complicit with it. Until you have something on the matter at hand don’t reply to me. I try to help you give you links you ask for that show this is a scam. Yet you never reapond just keep with the stupid. This is NOT like anything that has happened before grandstanding or not.

4. gixxerreese

What was wrong with that it’s the truth. Hunter Biden said it himself. If your going to try to say Hunter is on the same level as JR in the business world. You my friend are out of your mind. Hunter made millions of dollars. He was getting $50k a month. Now if they had anything on Trump as they do Biden Trump would be gone already.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

There is no other transcript nor was it edited, that's another
    lie that you have bought. It just doesn't say what they want
    to claim it says.

Fonda Dix and gixxerreese like this.
  6. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Does anyone here actually call their representatives?

7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Oh I call them lots of things. :D

britx303 and gixxerreese like this.
  8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Nope but I have flown with them :crackup: Of course back then it was Bud Cramer who I disliked a lot. Had Shelby, Sessions, Cramer and Brooks at company events before but I keep my mouth 100% shut then. Also flew with the King/President of the Marshall Islands once :crackup: Best to avoid the whole lot though IMO

9. In Your Corner

They're all Democrats and they don't like
    talking to constituents. They like attending
    events for photo ops. I do talk to my NH state reps.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

11. Handicapped Racer

let me know when Trump jr was ever paid 50k to speak at a college......

ill wait

12. In Your Corner

13. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I won't/cannot elaborate on my situation........but their staff DO take down the messages and relay them. If anyone is smart enough to realise that the S of the H and crew are just stirring up unwarranted trouble,then they should be smart enough to call now and express their opinions to their reps.Its our American right. I hate filtering what I want to say,so I will stop now:mad:

14. Handicapped Racer

Wait a minute, so what you're saying in no one is supposed to impeach a president? That's a funny assertion, really funny. I've been responding for a good amount of time, sorry you've just joined the discussion lol

15. Handicapped Racer

Ha, There isn't, so what was placed on the Codeword server? You say it wasn't edited but the man who is reported to have also been on the phone listening says other wise. So are you saying Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman is lying? All i've read is you all complaining about the process and him not getting his fair shake all over 2nd and 3rd hand info and now you have a purported 1st hand account and you still have a problem with that. Just come out and say it.. You think everyone lies Except the liar in Chief. Brass tax if the conversation was moved to prevent leaks, It didn't work so might as well pull it from the CW server and put it out there. They won't cause i bet it will say more than than he's proclaiming. If you say it's what you say it is I love it! That's the easiest way to make Democrats look stupid as fuck.

You also may want to look to see what a Memorandum, none of you know any more than I do but swear anyone who doesn't agree with your view is dumb..

In the end it will al flush out but I'll make a prediction here ad now.

Trump will admit he did pressure the Ukrainian president and then try to make it seem like it wasn't a big deal and all the klan will go one fox news and who ever else to play it off.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    jase likes this.
  16. Handicapped Racer

I am saying Hunter Biden making money from his dad's position is no different than Trump Jr, being the son of the Potus and doing the same (Example getting paid 50k to listen to him talk) has just opened up different avenues of revenue he didn't have before, and for you to say other wise is a bold face lie.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Was Jr. speaking of something he actually knew about?

18. sheepofblue

Vidman is suspect as he is suspected of advising the Ukrainians against our president. Further he seems to be the only one making the claim and had no cross exam with what statements he made selectively leaked. I trust nothing on this

19. sheepofblue

From American or foreign sources on jr? It matters as does the other context

20. Handicapped Racer

lol