1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fire Mueller

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Dec 13, 2018.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yep. The narrative is already starting to change.

Meanwhile anti-semitism is alive and well and acceptable within the Democratic Party.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/06/us/politics/anti-semitism-resolution.html

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Maybe you're the guy who knows, what crime was it
    that occurred which is being investigated?
    When did it occur?

kangasj likes this.
  3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

And by who?

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

NegroDamus says...patience, all will be told soon. :D

cav115 and Britt like this.
  5. blkduc

I know, it's hilarious that the useful idiots can't see it yet. OMB!! OMB GO TO JAIL!! :crackup:

kangasj likes this.
  6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Honest question ... can he actually instruct justice if it’s found that there was nothing behind the investigation? I assume yes, since the firing would be viewed as the act of trying to obstruct the direction/outcome of the investigation, but if the investigation comes up empty, what did he obstruct?

7. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Again, I trust the FBI a lot more than I do, say, Russia or North Korea and I will patiently await whatever Mueller finds and stand by it.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Ell

Oh

Ell

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Gawdamn that made me giggle...

10. blkduc

:D Me too while I was typing it.

Britt and cav115 like this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Dude, they have nothing to do with each other. Basing greater trust towards one entity over the other has no relevance given the situation.
    It’s like stating Hitler wasn’t so bad compared to Stalin.
    But anyone who thinks the DOJ and FBI has been partial, given the past years developments, is simply retarded. Congratulations. LOL.

kangasj likes this.
  12. In Your Corner

You should start a Youtube channel.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

@SnacktimeKC
    Crickets.
    No Surprise.

14. In Your Corner

He's just trolling.

15. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

16. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Witch means absolutely dick. Given the scope of the documents requested and the amount of insurance the Trump organization has bought over the decades do you expect it to be a couple of papers in a folder? Bla ha ha ha....but you go ahead keep your wet dream going if it gets you off.

17. Spang308

What happened to Russia Russia Russia?
    Thought it was a slam dunk. You know...with all that evidence the "bombshell" media reports and that retard Adam Schiff were telling us about.
    I have to admit. I completely underestimated how dumb you libtards are.

kangasj likes this.
  18. blkduc

They haven't been reprogramed to the new narrative yet. You will start hearing "obstruction" a lot more real soon.

kangasj likes this.
  19. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

A Bombshell is when Congress goes after Glenn Simpson or Chris Steele, until then...meh. Pleading the fifth should be probable cause and not get out of jail free.

kangasj likes this.
  20. Spang308

Maybe somebody can explain to me how he obstructed an investigation into his campaign members when he asked Comey to look into any possible wrong doing and possible Russian wrong doing. Comey was fired on Rosenstein's recommendation for lying and incompetence in the Killary investigation, not to subvert the Russia farce.
    While we're talking about Comey and lying, Trump was told by Comey that he himself was NOT the focus of the investigation. How does one obstruct an investigation that supposedly isn't even taking place?
    Are you TDS sufferers completely retarded? It truly is mind blowing.

blkduc and kangasj like this.