1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I am struggling to understand how Democrats going full retard will be the fault of the Republican voters. Is that sorta like when an abusive husband beats the shit out of his wife and then claims it is her fault and that she made him do it?

2. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Crash -- I'm pretty sure the argument is that precedent matters. Kinda like the Garland deal.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Amuse us, argue the 3 mentioned subjects and how each pertains to a SofE???

4. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

It's an issue, is it a national crisis?

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

If your company was losing billions of dollars would you consider it an issue or a crisis?

kangasj likes this.
  6. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Where's the proof in that the country is losing billions of dollars? Or is true because your savior Trump said so?

7. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Fish ON!

tiggen likes this.
  8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup: Savior

10. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Answer the question.

Sense you're focused on the "savior" comment, i'll rephrase the question.

Where is the proof that the country is loosing billions of dollars because of illegal immigration?

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The information is easy to find with a simple Google search if you are actually interested.

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Would ya unplug your ears and stopping chanting lalalalalaa long enough to listen???

SMDH, it's been said over and over all the ways it's cost us, you and your ilk only ignore it.

13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

15. 600 dbl are

Please stop acting stupid.

Maybe it’s not an act?

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Ask any parent who has multiple children whether or not it takes more or less money to provide care for an additional child.

17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Never has been before.

600 dbl are likes this.
  18. 600 dbl are

Now that you have been successfully bitch slapped with facts. Why don't you answer the question? If your company is losing billions of dollars, would you consider that a crisis?

Don't worry, I know you don't have the intellectual honesty to answer. You'll divert with another question or go off on a tangent about something completely irrelevant or you'll accuse me of a statement I never made. You know, the typical jase response.

19. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

It is not like executive over reach is something new. I seem to recall a certain President commenting on how he did not need anyone to pass legislation because he had a pen and a phone... This fuck you back one upmanship is really not good for either party and does nothing but screw the tax payers. And that is all it was right up until Pelosi decided that it would be a good idea to throw a right that is guaranteed by a constitutional amendment in to her threat...