1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

SuddenBraking, rd400racer and jase like this.
  2. Champer

Champer Well-Known Member

Seems more like they were all playing chess and he decided to flip the table over and declare himself the winner

R1Racer99 and SnacktimeKC like this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Hey, what you do on your own time in the privacy of your own place is of no concern of mine. Kinda weird but too each their own.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Maybe next time the Dems will take negotiations a little more serious.
    "You have to open the government back up for us to negotiate."
    Very next day.
    "Not one dollar for your border wall"
    --Nancy Pelosi

"Fuck me? No, fuck you!"
    --Donald J. Trump

Look at the bright side. You still have the Green New Deal to hang yourself...I mean hat. Hang you hat on.

G 97 likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yep. Info is now starting to leak out of what the agreement entailed and it is full of no build stipulations and red tape that basically negates any building of the wall. The sad thing is that the Republican negotiators got smoked in the deal. As always becoming chicken shits and caving.

At this point I don’t care about any possible precedent towards future national emergencies this may create. F it, the Dems have made it a habit of negotiating in bad faith, so honestly, what’s the difference of a precedent is set. It’s pretty clear the Dems will just shove any legislative they chose down the throats of the American people regardless. Might as well make hay while it sunny.

Fuck me?
    NO!
    Fuck you, indeed :crackup:

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Riiight, Democrats will have an easy time linking either of those as a SofE.......like Trump will with images/video of THOUSANDS of unvetted immigrants looking to subvert our immigration laws. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  7. Spang308

8. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

LMFAO. @SnacktimeKC will be first in line to vote “anyone but Trump” in 2020 and wants to talk about Dems in charge. KC has lost it, what a dumbass.

9. saintlaurent

saintlaurent Well-Known Member

"45 year low on illegal border crossings this year. Ice and Border Patrol Agents are doing a great job for our Country. MS-13 thugs being hit hard."

- Donald Trump, 2/28/2018

Tell me how your "master negotiator" couldn't somehow get his own major campaign promises through his majority government, then lets the government reopen without a wall, then watch his party agree with a deal that doesn't give him a wall, then declare a national emergency over something that he himself stated as a non problem exactly one year ago (because he knows his wall deal will never ever get through the courts so he has to circumvent the democratic process).

Hope you're all ready for exactly what snacktime said, healthcare, climate change, and gun control to be "national emergencies" in 2020. And it will be 100% on republican voters.

10. Spang308

2020...that's cute.

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You would have a point if the Dems ever showed any respect for the law, which they don't.
    They will do what they want when they want no matter what Trump does, so their threat
    is meaningless.
    Obama passed DACA after Congress rejected it multiple times.
    Unconstitutional and illegal but he did it and judges are protecting it.

12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Exactly!

"well I was totally going to declare a national emergency here but since Trump didn't back in 2019 then I won't now"
    --future Dem president :crackup:

That is quite possibly the dumbest argument against building the wall that I've heard yet.

kangasj likes this.
  13. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

We’ll just ignore the fact that saying illegal border crossings hit a 45-year low isn’t anywhere near the same thing as saying it’s a non-issue. But rock solid argument, genius.

14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Is it too early to start saving money? Build the damn wall.

"The findings of this analysis show that if a border wall stopped a small fraction of the illegal immigrants who are expected to come in the next decade, the fiscal savings from having fewer illegal immigrants in the country would be sufficient to cover the costs of the wall."

https://cis.org/Report/Cost-Border-Wall-vs-Cost-Illegal-Immigration

15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I know you don't trust The Federalist but here's some more info for you to digest so you might understand why Manafort was/had been talking with Konstantin Kilimnik. But I know, it's all propaganda....

"They were laser-focused on former Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort’s legal troubles, which is supposedly the next bombshell in the Russia investigation. Earlier this week, a federal judge found that Manafort lied to Special Counsel Robert Mueller, breaking his plea agreement with Mueller’s team.

One of the things Manafort allegedly lied about was his interactions with his longtime business associate Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian national, while Manafort was Trump campaign chairman. That Manafort worked with Kilimnik for years is not news. Several years before his work on the Trump campaign, Manafort, along with many other D.C. types including connected Democrats, did a lot of work for Ukraine’s then Russia-backed government.

But Manafort’s meeting with Kilimnik is supposed to be nefarious. Manafort met Kilimnik on August 2, 2016, just weeks before Manafort was fired from the Trump campaign after it emerged that Manafort had long before received undisclosed money from Ukraine’s pro-Russia government. During the meeting with Kilimnik, Mueller’s team alleges that Manafort discussed a plan for peace in Ukraine with Kilimnik, which CNN said “could have had ramifications on U.S. sanctions against Russia.”

Now Manafort faces decades in prison for crimes including and stemming from not paying his taxes and not registering as a lobbyist for a foreign government, which occurred years before he joined the Trump campaign."

http://thefederalist.com/2019/02/15...gn-policy-establishment-raging-dumpster-fire/

16. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

Wow. Dungeon has a lot of triggered trump supporters today. :)

Steeltoe and code3ryder like this.
  17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

This photo reminds me.......remember when the Liberals fear-mongered if Trump wins the election watch how he gets us into more endless wars with North Korea, Iran, and Russia??? Remember all that tripe???

Now, look at them and how they've altered their delusional hatred???

While in the M.E. they go on and on about endless wars there and when Trump merely mentions it's time to leave Syria, they go ape shit

It's kinda like how they're managing man-made global warming, NO, global warming, NO, what is it today or for now, climate change. When we were in a heating trend, OMG see man-made global warming! When we're in a cooling trend, see more evidence of "climate change"!!! You can't win with these people. The imbeciles just keep moving the goal posts, it's actually comical to watch.

kangasj likes this.
  18. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Naa, just whipping out some facts to try and educate the lefties that are still worrying about Russian Collusion...:D

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Simple math is hard.
    Where did he specifically state that it was a non problem?
    If his wall deal is declared unconstitutional by the courts. How is this circumventing the democratic process?

I see we have some bitch likes on your post. LOL.

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

It's funny actually, so many people have been threatening what a Democrat Admin will do if he follows through with this SofE deal.

Almost as if that route doesn't require the Admin to articulate the real-life concerns/threats.

So with that I'll ask, what exactly is the national threat as it's related to:
    -gun violence? UCR reports have shown a STEADY decline in gun murders since the AR ban was lifted.....good luck showing a Federal Court justification for stricter gun control/ban or whatever it is today.

- health coverage? lol.... 1) where is it written in the USC that this is a Right??? 2) again good luck articulating a coherent reason how or why this even qualifies to be viewed as a SofE.

- climate change??? LMAO......that's amusing, I don't know if it's an arrogance problem or an IQ one.....there is NOTHING the USA can do, alone, that will save the world even if everything the bought and paid for scientists have ever claimed about it is 100% true. So exactly how is imposing rules/laws/sanctions on our people alone going to be grounds to justify anything???

Man, liberals are grasping at those dangerous straws again.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    kangasj likes this.