1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

he should have went full Buford T.

[​IMG]

cav115, scottn and 2blueYam like this.
  2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Well, Trump spent 30 minutes talking to Rosenstein on his flight to Orlando and Rosenstein was all smiles when he walked off the plane. Interesting, no?

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I'll bet Rosenstein was offered a choice and he chose wisely.

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The way I understand Trump:

That airplane ride was nothing more than bringing Rosenstein to heel over his illegal activities. He is now Trumps bitch.

He was offered a choice alright. Bend the knee and swear fealty or face the professional, social, and legal consequences of your actions seeing the light of day.

He appears to have chosen VERY wisely.

kangasj likes this.
  5. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Gerry Ford????? SNL (Chevy Chase) got about a years worth of material from that.

6. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Yeah, sorry it was Ford.

7. In Your Corner

Kanye on TV talking to Trump and the press at the WH and OMFG is he in for some backlash.
    He is pulling no punches.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

R1Racer99 likes this.
  9. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I agree but his think with your brain not as a group message is great. I don't always agree with him but on that he nails it. And I think if more folks thought on their own I win.

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Melania says she is the most bullied person in the world. I don't remember her standing up for Michele Obama when folk were calling her a gorilla and an ape.
    http://time.com/5421671/melania-trump-most-bullied-person-world/

I had some hope Melania wasn't the narcissistic, delusional, elitist her husband is. But then again she continues to whore herself out to a known philanderer in exchange for a life of wealth and power so that should have been an indicator.

R1Racer99 and rd400racer like this.
  12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I have about as much sympathy as I have for Micheal...ohh shit sorry...Michelle.

13. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I've got a question for the Trumpophiles, and honest injun...I'm not bashing in any way.

Doesn't it bother you all in the slightest that he has all these rallies? 24 to date. If he were my guy, I'd say roll up your sleeves and get to work. Wasn't one of his election bullet points to quit all the bullshit and get things done.

Seriously, they come across as nothing but ego stroking.

Am I missing something?

SuddenBraking likes this.
  14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Like him or not, he does seem to be getting things done.

15. In Your Corner

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It is the midterm elections. Holding the house and senate will allow him to continue to get things done. A switch in either slows things way down. I assure you it is not unprecedented.

17. In Your Corner

Getting out the midterm vote is very much a part of his job.

Edit: fuckin' Acree beat me again.

18. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Nah, he was doing them long before the mid-terms. I totally understand your point and realize that every sitting president in the 20th century has stumped for their fellow party member.

Edit: And I'll put a caveat to this...maybe that's just his style. They just seem a little too rah,rah...look at me.

I had a fantastic boss years ago that told me," if you have to tell people your great, you really aren't all that."

19. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Without posting EVERYTHING he has already done- pretty much more than any other admin. in 2 years; What else are you feeling he should get busy on?

Honestly- if enough people actually VOTE on Nov. 6, and we get even better control of both h0uses, and get rid of a few RINO's - things will be much easier to keep 'Making America Great!'
    '

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Public support and communication count. This is no different than a CEO getting out to speak with customers.

sheepofblue likes this.