1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

News flash...that has been going on since...politics began. There are no government workers, myself included, that cannot be replaced.

2. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

A lot of Trump picks need no prior experience to run things like the EPA or public schools since his intent is to neuter them anyway.

3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Two of the biggest scams on the American people, good.

kangasj likes this.
  4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

It is easy to see how the cronies of Obama benefited from green madness policies and subsidies. Look into Solyndra. Look at some of the crap that went on with an electric car company in NC. Not saying Trump is perfect but it is easy to show things like how Fienstiens hubby got rich via her. And a lot of others like McConnell. But you just go on condemning him with no evidence....ooo russians! :crackup:

kangasj likes this.
  5. sheepofblue

Oh he replaced a political appointee with his own THE HORROR! Guess what it happens all the time. When a certain Democrat took over you might recall he fired 83 US Attorneys in one swoop.

6. Chino52405

Maybe if you're a short sighted individual who didn't get enough education to understand why these two agencies/institutions impact everything from national security to GDP to this fancy computer box you're talking on.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  7. 600 dbl are

And two of the biggest, wasteful agencies in our government system. I guess that doesn't matter to your highly educated self. :rolleyes:

kangasj likes this.
  8. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ah, deep state swamp rats. Got it.

9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

So
    Dang
    True

10. blkduc

OMG this is hilarious. Your boy Obama was the king of this. Remember when he created 40 something czar positions (which resulted in a lot of them resigning due to scandals), which included idiots such as Van Jones the green jobs czar. How can we forget Jones' brave travels out of the city to middle America after the election to try and understand the natives from the interior who voted Trump. :crackup: Or how about some of the other cabinet positions, remember the CEO of REI as the Sec of Interior (or whatever) who was hired to shut down as much public land as possible. She sells outdoor gear so she should totally get to decide what land the subjects are allowed to use...yeah...could go on all day about people in positions who should not be there. :rolleyes:

11. blkduc

I hope he picks people that will Ron Swanson the shit out of government agencies. Shut. Them. Down.

12. 600 dbl are

your so uneducated...

yes it was on purpose.

TSWebster likes this.
  13. Chino52405

Please enlighten me to what you believe post public education America looks like in 40 years. I can even give you a writing prompt to help get your creative juices flowing.

"As Susie sat in her towns newly built Asbestos Academy learning about the 5th day of creation..."

14. sheepofblue

So you know of a single case which is low level and that establishes a pattern :Poke: So is this plaid in your world https://i0.wp.com/griechischohnegrenzen.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/1f535.png?w=512&ssl=1

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I remember what it looked like before Department of Education. Things are NOT better.

cav115, Fonda Dix and kangasj like this.
  16. 600 dbl are

IMO the federal government has no business in the individual states education system.

Funny though, you take out the creation part of your "I'm trying to be clever" quote and you get what we have now. Good job :(

Depending on the source you find, the US ranks anywhere from 2nd to 4th in spending per student in the world, yet we are barely mid pack when it comes to education results. Money well spent.

kangasj likes this.
  17. Chino52405

We also have a very large and diverse population, so I would expect widely varied results here. But, we still produce some of the smartest people in the world at the very top and have an extremely talented pool of people driving innovation in every industry. To me, the biggest part of public education that needs to be protected at all costs is how much we are educating the least among us. It's the social version of buying insurance in my opinion.

18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Drop the hyperbole dude. It doesn’t help your case.

19. 600 dbl are

Yeah, lets throw more money at it, that seems to work.

Thanks to government interference in the education system, we have students taking on stupid amounts of debt, for a degree that is useless, given out by a school that is over charging just because the government (tax payer) will pay for it.

Banditracer likes this.
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I don't disagree, in concept. However the results seem to be educating to the lowest common denominator instead of pushing everyone to reach their full potential.

scottn, sheepofblue and cav115 like this.