1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Good move on Turkey this morning and delivered with surprisingly direct statement with no name calling.

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Can you link? I honestly have no clue what you’re referencing and can’t seem to find anything on any of the MSM sites.

3. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

Drudge has had a couple articles up. I think Trump did well with these actions.

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Actually there are few that are a net loss. The ones that indoctrinate victim hood and hate tend to leave a horrible person in their wake. So not only are they in debt and unemployable they are also miserable people to themselves and anyone subjected to them.

5. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

7. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

8. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

No way.

Money hasn`t helped. Our schools are held back by unions and bad parents. And test passing made the priorty. Also mainstreaming kids. Just to start.

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Believe me, I aint the one getting f****d Mr. Taxpayer. :)

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:stupid: :crackup::crackup:

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

12. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I will add spending 10x as much to make sure the bottom reach a certain minimum level vs. making sure the top reach their potential.

cav115 likes this.
  13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

This is just a personal anecdote based on my daughters recent experience...teaching to the lowest common denominator has resulted in University teaching staff that does not always have English as their first or even second language. I am NOT implying these people don't know the subject matter. Based on what I have been told regarding what level of students get sent here from overseas, they are likely brilliant. What the ones she had for statistics and math classes didn't possess was an ability to communicate, in English, clearly enough to be understood. My child is not dumb, nor incapable of learning. However, when the teacher is unable to convey the message, learning suffers. It is particularly galling when you consider how much we paid for the poor quality.

K51000 likes this.
  15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Part of our never ending race to the bottom.

Want some more?

https://www.breitbart.com/californi...ts-gender-diversity-on-every-corporate-board/

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You've been bitching about his mouth since he got into office - we get it I promise. I'm however not seeing what trouble it has caused and definitely seeing his game playing as doing some good. Most of it is just a non issue.

I see no confusion and chaos. I see the media saying it exists but not seeing evidence of it actually happening.

Never said he is doing what others couldn't do. Just that he has gotten things done. He has gotten more done in a short time than a lot of presidents. Some of that has been due to his unorthodox style. I do not seeing it keeping anything from happening at this point.

Yet again - I do not give a shit at all about him looking presidential when he is accomplishing things that are good for the country. You don't have to like him, I don't like him, I also don't give a shit whether I like him or not. I don't like any politicians and have no want or need to like them. I want them to do the job and that's it.

kangasj and K51000 like this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seriously?

I get you don't like him but to compare him to Bin Laden? Seriously?

What in the hell does a mean tweet have to do with murder of innocents?

You are letting your hatred of him get way way way out of hand. His words are words and nothing more. His actions matter. When you let his words color your view of his actions then the issue is on YOUR end.....

kangasj and K51000 like this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It is amusing to me :D

I think they are STILL pissed that he dared to go out to dinner and didn't tell them he was going or where he was going :crackup:

K51000 and sheepofblue like this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Kind of a no shit sherlock thing really, there is no way to get into those positions and come out of them poorer and with less influence than when you went in. Influence inherently breeds money for the influential.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Qualified according to who? Other government employees who are suckling off the same teat?

I'd love to se a good half of the agencies just totally shut down. That'll never happen so it would be cool to see them all have to actually justify their existence and budgets - the problem is they'd have to do so to people who also have an interest in budgets staying high. Sad setup. Maybe the unqualified can do something about it, maybe not, but same old people is not the answer.

K51000 likes this.