1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is crazy

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Jul 7, 2018.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Reason vs mob mentality. Reason loses damn near every time.

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

For your own safety, it's a good thing you're not a cop. You're level of ignorance would get you or your partner killed. Enjoy your bliss.

3. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Why was RB posting up pictures of his and Speedy E's kids :D

4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

So the lady of even quoted as saying her 15 and 17 year old sons and Jace still talking about 12 year olds.

Is he punking us?

5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lol so easily we forget Trayvon was canvassing a neighborhood and Zimmerman was looking or for other property.

However being that one is Worm food and the other is still here, I’d say zimmerdude won

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seems like they had the mom and other neighborhood peeps running at them. No way to tell what those people would do when they got there. I'm good with pulling a weapon in that situation.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Totally agree - but at some point a crowd of assholes mouthing off is a very real danger.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Spray can would absolutely not be a deterrent. Seems like the cop did want to stop everything right there without resorting to spraying or tazing anyone - and he was right.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And you wonder why assumptions are made about your mindset when you post?

You obviously thought the cop was in the wrong from the moment the video was posted if not before and not one single fact will sway you from that.

It is blatantly obvious to anyone the cop absolutely could be in danger. That isn't remotely in question - unless you need to actively ignore that simple fact in order for your preformed opinion to have any chance of working out....

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yet another example.

No matter what the facts are you will not change your mind.

Sad.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Then you would be dead.

Have you ever even been in an actual physical fight?

12. 600 dbl are

In this scenario it's not like he can spray 360° unless he wants to eat it as well. It's a no go. Tazer is right there with the ASP. You may get one or two and that's it.

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

He needed more than that as he was at the relatives since he was misbehaving. See this all the time when people send their little thug to the 'country' so they stay out of trouble. Some do, others think it is time to rob the hicks and wind up in jail here. Of course it would have been great if baby Treyvon could have gotten a good stiff correction rather than good and stiff.

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

One constant with the type surrounding him is that when the first one gets shot the other cock roaches flee. Any that are braver than a roach are in the minority and more shells will take care of the small number of them. For all the criticism what the officer did hurt no one and he was not harmed either. Seems like an effective choice was made.

15. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

You're right, I'm not a cop and couldn't be a cop. I have a different mind set when i comes to kids.
    I wouldn't be a cop, because i give people the benefit of the doubt.

16. jase

If you look at the beginning of the vids, those kids do not look like they are 15 - 17 years old.

17. jase

Nope, never been in a fist fight. :Poke::Poke:[sac]

18. 600 dbl are

You just can't help yourself with posting stupid can you?

19. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're truly a sad little person. I feel bad for you :(