For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If there weren't so many people lumping in all of the good cops with the handful of bad cops there wouldn't be apologists. Stop the stupid FTP'ers and they would go away. I think there should be a brotherhood, it's a tough job normal people will never understand. You can see that on here almost daily. I agree they shouldn't hide the wrongdoing of bad cops - and in large part they don't these days. Of course some do, they are bad cops just like the ones doing bad things. But overall the cops don't tolerate the assholes. People act as if there is some huge amount of widespread corruption in every department when that's not remotely true, it's better than ever and gets better every year. But it's not getting better because of the cop hate. It's getting better because of the good cops doing their jobs.

XFBO, code3ryder, Newsshooter and 2 others like this.
  2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

3. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Just putting another black man in prison...

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

And to think it only took a black male LEO wrongfully shooting a white female for the Minneapolis police force to make sweeping changes.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Yeah. They punted the white lesbian and put a Hispanic in charge. :D

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh man, they must have spent some sleepless nights on that one.
    Who do we offend the least? LOL

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I think there are fewer lesbians, so lesbian would trump Hispanic.

8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

It was the mayor who lost her reelection bid. The chief and her had a big falling out before this incident and this was the final straw so the retard mayor fired her. But the chief was a dope anyway.

This cop is going down. His best bet is to hope he can plea bargain to a lesser charge. That dude was a bad cop and this was going to happen sooner or later.

9. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

10. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Sweatypants and Chino52405 like this.
  11. In Your Corner

Video of the shooting here.Their actions are interesting once they realize he had no gun, which I noticed they never say. Lots of talk about the gun until they cuff his corpse and roll him over to find he was holding his phone. Suddenly they leap into emergency aid mode. I also noticed the guy wearing the camera turned the sound off after he walked up to other officers but before he said anything.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article206055609.html

12. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

As you will see in the video here... this young man was simply standing in his backyard just talking on his phone when he was shot.

No he wasn't breaking into cars, no he wasn't breaking into a house, no he wasn't hopping between yards, no he didn't run when confronted by police, not he did not advance on them when they confronted him from the corner of the house... oh wait.. he did do all that.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...ot-unarmed-black-man-in-grandparents-backyard

blkduc and badmoon692008 like this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So, have you watched all the videos? If so you sticking with your initial response to what happened?

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Holy crap the chopper cameras are good!

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  15. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Nope - based on the scenario that played out and where the final confrontation took place, the suspect gave them very little choice.

They did shoot fast from the "show me your hands" command and I didn't see anything that indicated a "charge" toward them, but the chopper cam clearly shows he takes at least two steps in their direction as his last moves. Even if it may have been to surrender, IMO he had already created a threatening situation for the officers.

code3ryder likes this.
  16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

LOL......just imagine if that chopper video didn't exist? How many riots? How much more pushing of these FALSE narratives, as we saw in this very forum???

Everyone's an expert tho.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  17. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Yet there are plenty of disruptions going on for the past couple days

18. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

19. In Your Corner

Is there really any question that it was a good shoot?
    When is it not a good shoot?

20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Simple, Corky. The dumbass that was convicted for shooting the dude in the back just a few weeks back. You know, an actual bad shoot. My bad ... FTP!!!!! :rolleyes:

XFBO likes this.