1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

My company entered bankruptcy in 2010. It allowed us to stay in business and get back on our feet by 2013. We repaid everybody. Now our revenue is $325 million higher and we have a stellar credit rating.

I assume you would have preferred 1,500+ people become unemployed because of the mistakes of a leadership team of less than 5.

2. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

This might be all bullshit too, but what got me on the wrong side of him long ago is the stories of him welching out on contractors that performed work. I'm a contractor, I've had people do that to me. It ain't cool.

So is that BS too?

Chino52405 likes this.
  3. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

It's a necessary tool that is abused mightily. It's a form of corporate welfare and is abused as much or more than individual welfare. I'm glad it helped your business and peoples lives didn't get screwed up from mismanagement, but I have been on the screwed side of a handful of bankruptcy filings - non material services typically and less consequential than being out a widget with the same value according to the court and bankruptcy laws. 4 of the 5 I've dealt with have hidden behind holding companies, investment groups and lawyers. The 5th? The guy had his small startup go sideways on him and he was going to be homeless by the time the bankruptcy finished. I truly learned to hate how shady it can be while watching a NASCAR team (cofounded by a investment firm owner) race week after week on rented equipment while filing bankruptcy and successfully protecting the investment firm assets from the team's debts. Millionaires were legally allowed to screw me out of $50k of services.

4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

It's far better to fuck the taxpayers and have millions of our dollars go to bailing out companies that should be allowed to fail/reorganize/be purchased.

Big Government rules!!

5. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

I tend to think that CNN and friends simply found some contractors that did work not up to specifications and didn't get paid then twisted the story so as to portray Trump as a stiff. Surely easy thing to do when you had as many contractors working for you with all that building going on.

kangasj likes this.
  6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Sounds like you didn't do your due diligence.

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Sorry, my mistake. So he didn't try to skate on debt? I guess I was thinking of someone else. :D

8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Hell yes Sean. I don't remember any previous President that ran as out of control administration as Trump is doing. Obama was just the opposite. He was so calm and laid back that even Fidel's yardman could slap the hell out of him and get away with it. :)

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

So it's Obama you want back?

10. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

Bullshit. Utter bullshit.

11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

HE FILED BANKRUPTCY!

Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 8.19.12 PM.png

12. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Fact. Utter fact.

brex likes this.
  13. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

Stick with those delusions. I’m sure they’ll serve you well.

14. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I’m obviously not the delusional one. You’re just an idiot. Can’t help that.

15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Some people are incapable of learning and accepting fact. Legal definitions, experts in that law be damned. Settled law? Precedent? Screw that.
    Brainwashing does that.

16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Actually I think we should reduce that number and close up the stuff like lottery. Also reform stuff like H1B that is wildly abused.

However before someone bursts a vein. The folks that have LEGALLY immigrated are now called Americans and have the same standing as other citizens. Most went through a lot of BS to stay here and my hats off to them for the effort and persistence in following the law.

TurboBlew likes this.
  17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I suspect the Obama had as much drama but it was not reported. The media reporting on Trump is almost 100% negative while the Obama reporting was the opposite. So of course the perception is out of control. Add in that the Obama administration was incredibly opaque while the Trump administration is again the opposite.

Oh and a bunch of tyrants bitch slapped Obama and yes he took it, maybe he liked it :crackup:

18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Obama was such a bitch. I dont like Trump much, but the boys got a backbone.

Orvis likes this.
  19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

This is NOT winning. Not at all.

Omnibus bill

Record spending
    No wall funding
    Obamacare intact
    Planned Parenthood still fully funded
    Sanctuary cities and state fully funded
    Debt continuing to balloon

Drain the swamp? Bullshit.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  20. samizx7

samizx7 Well-Known Member

wait , this guy still have 3 more years in office. more winning is coming. USA USA USA .