1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

I'd certainly like to know more about what's in it.

Edit: as well as the reason foe the head fake.

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

From what I have read, Trump wanted to make sure the military gets funded. He didn't want to sign it, but he felt like he had to.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

F it. Keep spending, run it up. Who cares. They don’t want to stop spending and borrowing and taxing.
    I actually feel bad for some of the good younger generation as they will undoubtably be forced to eat a huge shit sandwich.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Last few generations have all said the same thing...

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Well...it's taken 1 1/4 years to make his first real mistake.

6. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

:crackup:

SuddenBraking likes this.
  7. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Bolton.jpg

of all the people... wtf? oh well, here we go... Rummy 2.0! maybe chocolate cake will be his play this time instead of yellow cake. it'd be nice in my life time if we had at least 1 year without being at war somewhere with some country. wishful thinking...

8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

All those others were fake.

9. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

I wondered if blkduc is trump himself posting here but admitting one clears it. :)

R1Racer99 likes this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't know what you guys are talking about but it has to be really bad for him to make that kind of concession. :D

11. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

Look at the bright side. . .we now have hard evidence that “Trump Derangement Syndrome” is a bi-partisan affliction (and that mental illness isn’t dependent on ideology).

gixxerreese likes this.
  12. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

This is why we’ll have a civil war eventually. There isn’t any compromise to be had with diametrically opposed viewpoints. It’s like if you marry a chick and one of you wants kids but the other doesn’t. You’re going to divorce at some point because, sorry, getting a dog ain’t a compromise.

Though maybe it won’t happen at all, the singularity will almost certainly occur in this century at which point the United States won’t be a thing anymore anyway. So we’ll have to start shooting each other within the next 20-30 years if we genuinely want to have it out. Let’s get on it.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

If it were me, I'd be signing it with a flourish!

"I'm signing this budget bill, brought to you by a bipartisan body of swamp dwelling spendthrifts hell bent on bankrupting America. Remember this in November, and hold those who perpetrated this Faustian bargain upon us to bear for this atrocity. In the meantime, at least our military and the many good and decent people in the employ of our federal government will be fed and clothed."

And watch the talking heads explode! :D

14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

That would have been entertaining...I prefer at least a funny show over what we got.

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The buck stops with Trump on that spending bill. He failed.

SnacktimeKC and SuddenBraking like this.
  16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

This was a big mistake.
    "We'll do it right next time."
    I don't believe it.

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

They are all shit bags including Trump.

Never will I pull a straight R ticket again. 20 years of campaigning on cutting spending without it ever being cut. I have had it.

SuddenBraking and Motofun352 like this.
  18. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I have supported my Representative for the last 6 years that he's been in office. I've had enough. I'm going full bore tea party. I know it's a futile gesture but this is the final straw.
    PS, he voted for the bill inspite of years of lamenting the over budget spending...

19. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I think the best we can hope for from electing this moron is the downfall of the two party system.

Pretty sure I said when he was first elected that he’s so incompetent he’ll be a blessing in disguise, but these recent posts are giving me even more hope.

gixxerreese and cpettit like this.
  20. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Yeah big mistake bringing Bolton onboard