Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

The notion that all the people who remained were bad apples is simply ridiculous. There is nothing wrong with being white and clearly there were plenty of good law abiding people who attended that rally who were not in favor of removing the statues and who were clearly not even remotely associated with white nationalist.

You broad brushing and painting the picture that everyone there who was in favor of keeping the statues as being a white nationalist or even siding with white nationalist just shows how incredibly ignorant you are. Not surprising.

2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

How would you classify people that went to a gathering like the one advertised below?

upload_2018-1-15_17-28-51.png

upload_2018-1-15_17-29-5.png
    upload_2018-1-15_17-29-38.png

upload_2018-1-15_17-32-19.png

upload_2018-1-15_17-33-8.png

3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Yep. Get with the narrative. Everyone that stayed at that rally was a white nationalist racist but the left wing violence in places like Ferguson was just a few bad apples.
    Does the hypocrisy surprise anyone?

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

The pyramids need to come down. They were built with slave labor...that hurts my feelings.

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The US railroad system needs to go as well.

6. SuddenBraking

I'm "broad brushing" that everyone who remained (ironic you calling me ignorant) after the rally clearly became a chanting, marching, white supremacist rally is indeed a white supremacist sympathizer.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

No it didn’t. And no it doesn’t.
    The notion that anyone can control what anyone else says in a free society that is protected by the constitution under free speech is ignorant on your part.

You are projecting one part of a few radical idiots actions and beliefs on the entire remainder of the larger group who weren’t there for anything to with White nationalism. The white nationalist groups grabbed onto it for publicity and idiots like you bought into it.

Using your logic if any white nationalist likes or uses any product or services that you do then by association you are a White supremacy sympathizer. Trying to correlate one to the other is ignorant.

I retract my ignorant comment about you and replace it with retarded. :D

8. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Ultimately those judges were ruled wrong by the Supreme Court when they upheld the ban. Federal judges do all sorts of stuff, based on how often it survives higher review I think they just roll the dice and wait to see what actually sticks.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Don’t bring facts into this.

WERA 904 likes this.
  10. SuddenBraking

I have no idea where you would've gotten that idea from. If you're taking what I wrote as somehow claiming that the "very fine people" should have tried to "control" what the white supremacist rally attendees were saying, then that's a comprehension fail on your part. If that is indeed what your interpretation is, please post the exact quotes that led you to this incorrect assertion and we can parse them together.

Can you please post some flyers of the larger group who weren't there for white nationalism? You're saying that the larger group wasn't there for white nationalism so some supporting evidence is in order.

No; using "my" logic, if I (mistakenly, and again - I'm quite dubious that anyone who saw those flyers didn't know what they were attending, but we'll give them the benefit of the doubt in this hypothetical) go to a show/concert/rally under the auspices of ______ and it turns into a white supremacist rally, if I choose to stay I'm implicitly supporting white supremacy.

Thanks.

11. SuddenBraking

The judges were needlessly brought into the conversation by me - they have nothing to do with my point, which was proving Mongo's claim below to be false. The legality of what they may or may not have done doesn't change the fact that Trump wanted to ban Muslims.

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

The reality of it all is that there were indeed very fine people there that had absolutely nothing to do with white nationalist nor having any sympathy towards them.
    Just because a group of nut jobs created flyers means nothing. You do realize that in most cases they are used in targeted marketing so why would people that have zero association even be exposed to any of the wackos flyers or event propaganda.
    You are trying so desperately to make some sort of association when there is none. Just like the MSM you’re drawing an inaccurate conclusion in order to fit your preconceived narrative.

Your logic:
    David Duke states he likes to drive Chevys,
    Everyone who continues to drive a Chevy is a white nationalist.
    Whether they are aware of Dukes statement or not.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    Robby-Bobby likes this.
  13. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Except last Thursday, referring to TSP and lottery folks it seems.
    Well, you don't have a monopoly on that.

14. blkduc

There's a new scandal! A reporter figured out that Trump likes the red and orange skittles "only"! Maybe this will finally be enough to impeach! :crackup:

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

No no, when I voted for Trump I expected that he would run anything he did past some judge in CA to be sure it was okay with him.

16. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah no kidding. All the BLM peeps who saw all the white nationalist rally posters and went to the rally then actually stuck around after seeing the group of white nationalist, clearly stayed because they also are white nationalist or at least sympathetic to their cause. :crackup:
    Guilty by association.

18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I asked point blank if that was the “Trump’s” claim that were you referring to. I didn’t dismiss it. I simply pointed out that it wasn’t “his” claim ... for the umpteenth time. I said nothing “sweeping” about his behavior beyond he went full retard. Clearly, “going full retard” is an approving dismissal of it all, eh? Fuck ... for claiming intellectual superiority over everyone, you sure have a hard time reading beyond what you want to think is written. I’ll also let you in on a a not-so-secret secret ... Trump donated to Hillary’s campaign. He was an ally of hers at that point. How odd that Hillary’s campaign would be the ones to bring up that line, and then Trump magically began to run with the same logic. But by all means, let’s not look any deeper than your Trump bias. I mean, clearly a Clinton campaign would NEVER used bad intel or unsubstantiated claims from an outside source in a smear campaign to help her cause, right? She would NEVER pay someone else to dig into false claims and make something up, right? Trump just didn’t like Obama. Only racist bigots wouldn’t like him. There can be no other possibility ... clearly. :rolleyes:

19. blkduc

You mean the 9th Circuit which has 80% of it's rulings overturned because it's an activist court with no motivation to uphold the Constitution...that one?

brex likes this.
  20. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Have you read the memo that folks use to pin on the HRC campaign as starting the "claim"? It doesn't say anything about questioning his citizenship, and it didn't go anywhere (there is no evidence of its use in the campaign or by HRC herself). So, continue to find equivalencies between a short-lived campaign strategy designed to question an opponents "Americanism" that was not used and didn't include any birther elements with the full-blown crazy that Trump executed over a course of years.