1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. samizx7

samizx7 Well-Known Member

while i dislike trump, he is correct on some aspect of immigration, But a president should not speak like he did. he could unit many people behind him if he act like a sane adult. he and his base will bring this country down no doubt in mind.

2. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

If he used those terms, it was behind closed doors. It shows more about the Dems that were there than it does about Trump. If anyone thinks that everything is always PC when discussing issues in Washington, then I’d like to place an order for what ever it is that you’re smoking, it has to be some good shit.

3. samizx7

i do agree with that but it does show a thought process he has. leaks should stop.

4. BHP41

Hell, 3 days ago you could go and ask everyone that you met in a single day if they thought Haiti was a shithole place. Most of them would say yes.

If he did say it, he didn’t say anything that most of the rest of world didn’t already think and have probably said when discussing 3rd world countries. They are shitholes.

I’d have an issue with him standing behind a podium and using that type of language addressing the world. I don’t have an issue with it in a meeting behind closed doors hashing details out.

None of that shit should have ever been known. How can any President(Dem or Rep), go into a meeting having to worry if he’s being PC enough because the words he’s using might be leaked to the media? Does the President think that’s going be a productive meeting?

5. samizx7

amen to all that except he did not just insult the country , he insulted the people. he did not say these countries are shithole (which they are) , he said the people from there should not be allowed to come in base sole on the country they came from. . that is a big difference.

6. BHP41

“Why are we taking all these people from shithole countries?” The people make the country what it is so how can it be different? If a majority of the population in these places where rocket scientists, I’d venture to say that their country wouldn’t be referred to as “shitholes”.

7. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Simple. To expand the Democrat voter base keeping them in money. A long long time ago Dems fought alongside the unions. Helped the working man. But then along came a plan to keep them in power for good. The Great Society. A permanent class of peasants that will breed without any care producing future Democrat voters. It's been transformed into the modern day plantation. Keeping Blacks and poor people down. Gangs, drugs, disregard for life, disappear, hopelessness and more has been the result. And the best slaves don't even know they are owned. They even fight for their masters. I urge people to goggle The Great Society and LBJ and learn. They have accomplished what Slavery, the KKK, and crack cocaine couldn't do. Democrats. The real racists.

Orvis likes this.
  8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

9. samizx7

That is not true. An individual or group wether he/she smart can not change a whole country. He could have Said immigration should be based on skill or education . But to label everyone from a country as a shithole is where the problem occur.

Same with Muslim ban. If he did not label as that it would has been okay with many. The good thing with trump he shows his true color. He can not hid like Hilary could if she was a president. While that this a good thing , the problem is trump true color is shit color and it keep showing. .

10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

From memory:

1. He has
    2. He didn't, the leftist propaganda machine labeled it that

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Trump never labeled it a Muslim ban.

12. In Your Corner

Can't we just smash a crapload of windows?

13. samizx7

1-not in this last statement
    2- he clearely label it that in a speech. I know some have a selective memory but the truth is the truth.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Sounds like a WPA program for glasers.

15. samizx7

I know facts do not matter anymore so I would not waste your time. There a speech, on the first draft he said to allow none Muslims in from these countries listed in ban . Anyway I know this waste of time. Believe what you want.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Did he ban people from Indonesia? You know, only the most fucking populous Muslim country on the fucking planet?

XFBO likes this.
  17. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Would have been nice if he had.

18. In Your Corner

Just give us a link to some site that backs your claim.

19. samizx7

Again like I said the policy is not the biggest problem , it is trump.

20. samizx7

Google the speech and search the first version on the ban.