1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Gran Premio Motul de la Comunita Valenciana | Spain | 10 Nov - 12 Nov | 2017

Discussion in 'General' started by I'm with Stupid, Nov 6, 2017.

1. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I'm fucked in the head? :crackup:

Find me one person who thinks a rider that needs to win a race in order to take the championship shouldn't take risks to win that race. The retard comment isn't because I don't agree with you, it's because it was a fucktarded comment. :crackup:

AJ and JustaNobody like this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Do you risk throwing it away in the first handful of laps, or maybe you figure your teammate shouldn't force you into making a risky pass?

As to the stupid fucking arguments about their lap times being similar, of fucking course they were, Dovi was stuffed up Georgie's tailpipe. Staying in front of someone doesn't mean you're faster, it means you have position.

Thought you fuckers were racers? :confused:

badmoon692008, pscook, G 97 and 4 others like this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You have way too much emotion invested in this subject. Are you have a bad day at work?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think he was for at least 10 laps in the beginning. At the end no.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Awwww, poor baby got his panties in a major wad :crackup:

I've known plenty of racers, champions even, who rode smart and didn't push too hard when the situation at the moment didn't warrant it. But hey - they don't know shit either I'm sure :D

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm beginning to think a bunch of them do trackdays or something because they sure as hell don't understand strategy and don't understand being faster and still stuck behind another rider.

Bruce likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dovi took the Ducati to P2 in the Championship. Lorenzo took it to P7. Which one do you think has been out partying with the team and which do you think was sulking in his rv? :crackup:

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Not always the case. Plenty of situations in racing where a faster racer can be stuck behind the racer in front. This happens all the time. And to Max's point. Other than the pitboard how does a racer in front now what is going on behind him.

The question then becomes how much risk does the stuck racer take in order to get past.

The Ducati team thought Dovi should have no risk and sent JL a message to give way. JL refused.
    End of story.

pscook and Ra.Ge. Raptor like this.
  9. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

DORNA didn't ban the the wings, just sayin...

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well, I would consider 9 laps to be many. Then when you consider these many faster laps were completed towards the beginning of the race it's clear that at one point these 9 laps show Dovi had pace over JL for the majority of the race.

11. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

To clarify they must do trackdays on a 1000.

On to more important discussions. Has Rossi retired his sorry no winning a$$? yet? No!? What is he waiting for? The sooner he does, the sooner the true fans get to enjoy the sport.

#AmIRight?

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  12. JustaNobody

JustaNobody Well-Known Member

9 of 24 isnt the "majority" ..... Because Mafff and shit

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

It is when you are only 17 laps into the race.......Because reading comprehenshawn and shit. LOL

badmoon692008 likes this.
  14. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

You haven't been here, long have you?
    [/BBS Trade mark question]

badmoon692008 likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm trying to be a kinder gentler Mongo and ask about what is really bothering people.

16. Do you really have that much spare time? :D

17. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Anyone that is having trouble comprehending a faster rider being stuck behind a slower rider needs to go watch the MotoGP race at Laguna Seca in 2008.

BigBird and Ra.Ge. Raptor like this.
  18. JustaNobody

Well shit then let's just count the first 10 laps ...............

19. JustaNobody

Found a way around didn't he ? That's what champions do

And I'm not a Rossi nut swinger

BigBird likes this.
  20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Rossi schooled Stoner on that one. So much so that he made Stoner crash himself out. LOL

BigBird likes this.