Rapes and more

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

You first

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Hey plants can be pretty erotic. Regardless, it sure took folks a long time to come out with the "truth." Dude probably had financial setbacks and lost some of his mojo. Otherwise people would still be selling themselves to get ahead.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

As usual, you answer a question with a question.
    I shouldn't have bothered.

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I normally have a tendency to agree but since the guy is a liberal and Democrat mega donor I have chosen not to give him any benefit of doubt. :D

R Acree likes this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Just giving back what is received?

6. Fonda Dix

yep.

7. Chino52405

Post 1: Link showcasing SJW sexual harassment
    Me: Sexual harassment isn't mentioned once...
    InYourCorner: Well then what was it?

I don't know...maybe a tweet by a person I don't know talking about something that annoyed them.

That is why I responded "you first". Do you think she's implying sexual harassment? Then just say it. If you have nothing to say, you can cruise around using the "like" button so we all know you're still here.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I think she is making a big deal about not much to enhance her image among the easily offended.

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

thats the thing... I dont think there is the correct proportion of "actual" sex happening vs whats alledged in the harassment. Maybe its a quick way to "uncheapen" prostitution?? Maybe I need @SPL170db to express the math...lol.

10. Fonda Dix

that retarded turd never had to say sexual harassment. Her tweet implied her victim status fully:

I merely smiled at a TSA agent and he asked for my phone number. To live life as a woman is to live life on the defense.

Oh the horror.

THIS is the definition of SJW sexual harassment. ANYTHING that makes a woman uncomfortable.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Prostitutes know before having sex that they will be paid for the sex act.

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

This thread title sounds like a very bad department store. :crackup:

As for this whole "story", are there people who are truly surprised and shocked that fat, decrepit, old men who are in a position of wealth and power use that wealth and power to get beautiful young women to pay attention to them? Not condoning it, and I truly think it sucks (no pun intended) that starry-eyed young girls feel like, ... no... DO... have to subject themselves to the advances of these tubs of shit to get work in that sleazy industry.

Just saying it's not really the shocking revelation of the year.

13. Fonda Dix

I would say 99% of them require payment before the sex.

14. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Is it prostitution if you just pay them to leave after sex?

15. Chino52405

Did her tweet somehow give you victim status? That's a lot of caps, bold and butthurt over something that has exactly zero bearing on your life.

Oh, and she also never called it sexual harassment.

If you lived at the end of a block-long Arab bazaar you had to walk through every single day to get home - how long do you think it'd take before you snapped on someone trying to sell you a hookah for the 100th time? Or would you just be flattered and appreciative that they thought you look like you need a hookah?

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The only caps were the TSA acronym, just saying. A single incident is not worth remarking. These accusations and/or reactions are a lot more prevalent than you appear to acknowledge.

You are correct she didn't call it harassment, she merely whined about incessant victimhood.

As for the hookah, if it were the same vendor each time, then a snap would be warranted. Different vendor, different approach. It the TSA employee had hit on her multiple times, then she has a right to get butt hurt. Doesn't seem to be the case.

17. Fonda Dix

the bold and underline was a quote from her. A ridiculous quote.

and if you dont think she was implying sexual harassment, you have not read the entire string of her tweets. You can play your little dissecting of words game all you want. We all damn well know she was implying that she was "harassed" based on her gender/attractiveness/sexual market value.

However, lets all weep for the poor, victimized, multi-millionaire white women. Poor girl.

And FWIW, any attack on men has a bearing on my life.

18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Just think how many women have been "harassed" by members of the beeb over the years if asking for a phone number is all that it takes to put women on the defensive. Steeltoe alone is good for several thousand...:D

And what part of "to live life as a woman is to live life on the defensive" is not her flying the victim flag? She is whining because she is famous and wants all of the good things that come from fame without the attention that comes with it. Male celebrities get hassled by women all the time and they just move on. But Princess wants her money and fame but is "on the defensive" when someone hits on her? Boo fucking hoo...

BHP41 and TurboBlew like this.
  19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Anyone with any reading comprehension would have seen that my opinion was encased in the question, which you should know from the context of your post, to which I was replying.
    I'm beginning to see where your communication problems might lie.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Pics or it didn't happen.